We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

The LOTRO Beacon: Issue #124

Don't forget to reply below to the weekly comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points! We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, August 22nd. Good luck!

Tuilerie is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    Student of Ainulindalë

As the Farmers Faire approaches, how are you preparing?

Picking mushrooms.
    Ealendil of Doriath, composer and member of Lindamar, Vanimar, Laurelin

I wasn't, to be honest. I was too busy doing my brave deeds in Middle-earth and didn't have any time.

If I can get the golden egg this year, I'll be... golden
    My Lotro blog :)

Madly trying to harvest all my fields so I can enjoy the Faire!
    Landroval: ~ Eibhilin ~ Aibinn ~ Brynndel ~ Finya ~ Kvasyr ~ Laedriell ~ Louryn ~ Poppeia ~ Taillte ~ Talaeth ~ Zyndel ~ Zyniel ~

By shoveling enough manure to blend in with the scent of farming hobbits and steal their lunch

Getting my Fishing Pole ready to catch more fish, and hopefully no bad fish this year!
    Pontin Level 130 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

As farmer's fair approaches, I feel like it's time to actually level farming on one of my guys...!

Practicing my fishing so I catch only good fish this year.
    XanThorr the Well-Met
    "Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"

~~Beeornfree 116 Beorning of Evernight~~Xanthorr-1 111 High Elf Hunter of Evernight
    ~~Beeornfree 98 Beorning of Gladden~~Xanaxier 105 Guardian of Gladden~~Xanthorr-1 104 Hunter of Gladden
    ~~Beeornfree 108 Beorning of Landroval
    ~~Beeornfree 60 Beorning of Arkenstone~~Xanthorr 35 High Elf Hunter of Arkenstone
    ~~Beeornfree 29 Beorning of Brandywine~~Xanthorr 30 High Elf Hunter of Brandywine
    ~~Beeornfree 29 Beorning of Crickhallow~~Xanthorr 37 High Elf Hunter of Crickhallow
    ~~Beeornfree 64 Beorning of Anor~~Xan 51 High Elf Hunter of Anor

Gathering my strength and will for daily quests!
    "It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door. You step into the Road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to."
    Bilbo Baggins

Wink As the Farmers Faire approaches, how are you preparing?

Quote Originally Posted by OliveYew View Post
    ... Don't forget to reply below to the weekly comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points! We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, August 22nd. Good luck!
    Growing up the pretiest fruits & vegetables!

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Preparing my crops for the market in Bywater so everyone will be spoiled for choice.After all,it is a harvest-time and what is a Farmers Faire without a good amount of food?

Festin' and questin' for star-lits! I'm preparing by adding up how many star-lits all my alts need.

I prepare by doing the dailies!
    Moved from Nimrodel to Arkenstone!
    Do unto others as you would have others do unto you! Pew-Pew-Pew!
    Kinship member of Arnor's Legacy

*shrug*
    I am not a farmer...

I've just bought Mordor expansion. And yes, I was totally wrong - it really is good value, even at full price.

I've already prepared for Farmers Faire by completing the deed "Enmity of the Wargs II". This gives me a Return to Bree skill, right next to the East Gate from which I should be able to get a ride to Bywater. My other milestone skill is locked at Udun Foothold, to which I will be returning after the Faire is over.

I never prepare for this festival, I just enjoy it. But, as someone else suggested, maybe I should prepare by figuring out which alts need star-lits. Let's see, my Cappy, my Mini and my Guard. Ok, now I'm prepared!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by OliveYew View Post

Don't forget to reply below to the weekly comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points! We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, August 22nd. Good luck!

Since I have a grove of pecan trees I will be getting my nuts ready to put on the table! :-)

Growing enough Old Toby pipeweed for every man, woman, and child in Bree-land to last until next year's Farmer's Faire.

As the Farmers Faire approaches, I'm preparing by reading up guides, coz it's my first time taking part!

Finishing up deeds and my daily gear grind so I have more time for the festival.

*sighs as she expands her wardrobe space even further*
    Chickening Around the LotRO Webcomic
    Carica Berrywine / Lonely Mountain Band / Landroval

Making room in my pantry for all the food, produce, hams, etc. Because you can't eat it all at once!

Getting ready with my +10 fishing rod...

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast