We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy For all those wondering why PVP was lagging for 10 minutes last night...

This is what you guys did to me when Sirhealsalot told everyone to focus me :| ! XD

Think I survived like 4/5 seconds? lmao.

ps, if anyone knows how to link a picture as an attachment, without having to click the link, I'd love to know -.- BB code is not working :/

https://i.imgur.com/pQBd6rq.jpg
    Last edited by Thorebane; Aug 14 2019 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Trying to link photo without link -.-
    Gilrain - World Draigoch First 13/10/2011
    +Celestrata - 'Surprise, it's not a glitch! :D'
    +Celestrata tells you 'You are by far the best mini I've seen out of any server, Congrats on world first!'

I really dont know whats funnier, the fact that you had that many dots or the fact pvp is that broken your even able to have that many and that grps that size can take on 24man craids xD

Best thing is you put on yourself same amount of buffs as this 24 creeps put on you debuffs/dots. We disbanded 8 30 cause thx to your group it was unplayable. More buffs guys!!! buy this 200 morale and 100 power for DP it will give you so much...

AFK - Roaming -AFK - Roaming - Watching things when freeps goes Gram/Luga (A common creep life)
    I wonder only, why PvMP is so bad?. Why so many ppl is that trashy?. Where did the good players go?

Balance moors or kill the moors.

One way or another, in case a) I'll remain on break until then, if b) Game is boring actually, and will be boring if nothing changes.

Meanwhile, other games offers better things and/or action.

Enjoy the lag.
    [Creep status: Ultra casual] | [Freep status: Retired since 2011] | LotRO since March 30, 2007 - Proud Game's Founder

Just to reply abit:

Quote Originally Posted by pinlu View Post
    I really dont know whats funnier, the fact that you had that many dots or the fact pvp is that broken your even able to have that many and that grps that size can take on 24man craids xD
    Firstly, back at level 60 I remember guardians a handful of times having this many rows of dots... this isn't new. We were running past lug (no side had any idea where each other was) and coincidentally at the same time, the whole creep raid came out the backdoor and it was a *OH ####* moment for both.
    The creep leader literally put into OOC "Focus Minibane", and this is literally what I got in about 3 seconds. I died about another 1/2 after.
    Also, our group couldn't take on a whole creep raid at the same time, not even close lol....

Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    Best thing is you put on yourself same amount of buffs as this 24 creeps put on you debuffs/dots. We disbanded 8 30 cause thx to your group it was unplayable. More buffs guys!!! buy this 200 morale and 100 power for DP it will give you so much...

I mean... if you take off all the creep side dots, take away all hots/skills that I used AFTER the very short fight started, and take away the side of EM buffs that creeps held, I only had 2.5 rows... which is like standard even for creeps usually...
    You don't really think people run around with this perma right :| ?!?! I don't think I've seen 4 rows of player buffs rarely :|
    Furthermore, I can't help if the creep leader pubically told them to focus me, (doesn't bother me, I know him and I enjoy the fun of everyone suddenly targetting and killing me. I'm not a hardcore PVP player, I play for fun, which this was).
    If you lagged.. I'm sorry? but that wasn't my fault, you can turn off certain options on your side to hide all the dots and hots that I was thrown on me.... I was still playing with 100+ FPS during this so either I'm lucky or got some mental pc (which I know others have better than). About 10 minutes after this, PVP started again for like 4 hours straight so.. (and I continued to get focus'd but no one complained of lag then....)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuzuriha_EN View Post
    I wonder only, why PvMP is so bad?. Why so many ppl is that trashy?. Where did the good players go?
    Balance moors or kill the moors.
    One way or another, in case a) I'll remain on break until then, if b) Game is boring actually, and will be boring if nothing changes.
    Meanwhile, other games offers better things and/or action.
    Enjoy the lag.

I half agree with what you said. I agree it's not as balanced, we all know SSG has said many times it'll get round to balancing it later... and later... and later. But honestly, it's still fun, especially this last month with so many creeps coming over from other servers during prime playing fighting times.
    It'll never be what it was 50-75 era, but what we have, we just have to make the best of it.
    I've tried multiple other games and I still return to LOTRO because I find that the best. Yes there's problems, but I don't care/deal with them and play in a way that makes it fun for me and others than play anyway.
    Last edited by Thorebane; Aug 15 2019 at 07:31 AM. Reason: damn typoooos <3
    +Celestrata tells you 'You are by far the best mini I've seen out of any server, Congrats on world first!'

Quote Originally Posted by Thorebane View Post
    Firstly, back at level 60 I remember guardians a handful of times having this many rows of dots... this isn't new. We were running past lug (no side had any idea where each other was) and coincidentally at the same time, the whole creep raid came out the backdoor and it was a *OH ####* moment for both.
    The creep leader literally put into OOC "Focus Minibane", and this is literally what I got in about 3 seconds. I died about another 1/2 after.
    Also, our group couldn't take on a whole creep raid at the same time, not even close lol....
    Sorry let me rephrase what i said before. The balance is currently that bad that 6man groups HAVE BEATEN 24MAN craids. Cutting edges 6man wiped a 24man craid the other day.. so maybe your group didnt, but others have

I half agree with what you said. I agree it's not as balanced, we all know SSG has said many times it'll get round to balancing it later... and later... and later. But honestly, it's still fun, especially this last month with so many creeps coming over from other servers during prime playing fighting times.
    I do agree with the fun with new people, but i dont about the balancing thing. The best change that was made to creep side was the food last time, making it the new Rank 10 food. Since then creeps have been pretty neglected
    But hey all they need to do is add 6more corruption slots in my view, but thats for the PVMP thread

Sorry let me rephrase what i said before. The balance is currently that bad that 6man groups HAVE BEATEN 24MAN craids. Cutting edges 6man wiped a 24man craid the other day.. so maybe your group didnt, but others have
    Well Pinlu they wiped pug who inviting anyone. I seen what they have : 24 man 3 defilers one of them leading one r8 and one r3. 1 Wl r3 and rest wargs/rvrs/bas with low ranks.Creeps have so bad self healing comparing to freeps (hey hey mighty warg hots)that without healers 6 man froup could wipe hundreds. Balance is bad but 6 man could not kill 24 creeps who know what they doing and have proper balanced group. Sadly no tribe on evernight is capable to make 24 man anymore after ghost are here no more.

Balance is fine if player understand you need 12 creep to deal with 6 freep. And i agree this 24 craid was fullfilled with low rank and beginners. Creep should be learn how to play properly + group each other + accept to die + not stay at grams all the day.

Are you bored by well played burglar group ? Counter it with warg pack.
    Are you bored by full beorn/RK/hunter group ? Counter it with full WL DEF and BA.

No problems, only solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerlthorn View Post
    Balance is fine if player understand you need 12 creep to deal with 6 freep. And i agree this 24 craid was fullfilled with low rank and beginners. Creep should be learn how to play properly + group each other + accept to die + not stay at grams all the day.

Are you bored by well played burglar group ? Counter it with warg pack.
    Are you bored by full beorn/RK/hunter group ? Counter it with full WL DEF and BA.

No problems, only solutions.

Deffys and WLs 1 to 1 are no match for bears healing.There no creep setup in 6 man to counter any freep group with 2 bears.Not mention 1 creep class capable of in combat rez vs 4 freep classes(some having more than 1 rez skill). 6 wargs vs 6 burgs is 10s fight with maybe 1 burg dead if they decide not to use hips.

Wl + Def handle with 1 beorn.

First tips : no one healer can handle BAs focus and Defiler outgoing Healing modifier.

Second tips : creeps are much more difficult to play than freeps. That's a fact. But they stay powerfull until you maximize your understanding about your class.

You should question you about your gameplay and what do you can improve for being better.

Goods fights in etten.

Wl + Def handle with 1 beorn.

First tips : no one healer can handle BAs focus and Defiler outgoing Healing modifier.

Second tips : creeps are much more difficult to play than freeps. That's a fact. But they stay powerfull until you maximize your understanding about your class.

You should question you about your gameplay and what do you can improve for being better.

Goods fights in etten.

As freeps can have insane amount of stats creeps canot reach ... this great defiler outgoing healing can be and is resisted by HEAVY ARMOUR bears whoose defences are so high more than 50% of our cc/debuffs are simple resisted and have no effects on them.

As freeps can have insane amount of stats creeps canot reach ... this great defiler outgoing healing can be and is resisted by HEAVY ARMOUR bears whoose defences are so high more than 50% of our cc/debuffs are simple resisted and have no effects on them.
    These threads are pointless my friend . Neither you or I can change these things .

SSG can but they will not .

Shame on Vastin , shame on Cordovan . Both despised because of their indifference , that will be their legacy .

I’m tired of both , pointless protesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by DickDastardly View Post
    These threads are pointless my friend . Neither you or I can change these things .

SSG can but they will not .

Shame on Vastin , shame on Cordovan . Both despised because of their indifference , that will be their legacy .

I’m tired of both , pointless protesting anymore

What do even vastin or Cordovan have with ettenmoors? Its not their fault the company they work for simply overlooks PvMP (Or maybe don't overlook it, but simply don't have the manpower for it)
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Evernight - Morale-Smasher - Lotro
    MrMidget - [EuW] League of Legends
    MrMidget2 - [EuW] League of Legends

Oh I gotcha now! Tbh, with that it would really rely on group setups (for both the freep and creep side). I mean, if a creep raid had multiple defi's and WL's of good rank, then no they wouldn't be wiped, but otherwise with a good freep ground, definitely can be done !

I do agree with the fun with new people, but i dont about the balancing thing. The best change that was made to creep side was the food last time, making it the new Rank 10 food. Since then creeps have been pretty neglected
    But hey all they need to do is add 6more corruption slots in my view, but thats for the PVMP thread
    Yeah I can stand by/understand that.

Oh I gotcha now! Tbh, with that it would really rely on group setups (for both the freep and creep side). I mean, if a creep raid had multiple defi's and WL's of good rank, then no they wouldn't be wiped, but otherwise with a good freep ground, definitely can be done !

This guy who is leading craids atm taking anyone who want invite so if he got 23 x r1 reavers he go with that.

In practice finess isn't a problem specially if you have 4/5 defiler r10+.

In practice finess isn't a problem specially if you have 4/5 defiler r10+.

Yes everyone who play on evernight see plenty creep groups with 4/5 r10+ defilers... Seriously sometimes i feel freeps are in different dimention.

In other words finess rating isn't a real problem with r10+ creeps. Please stop with misleading answers of i 'll report you.

In other words finess rating isn't a real problem with r10+ creeps. Please stop with misleading answers of i 'll report you.

You probably missed when they removed finesse from battle promotion so r10 creep got same amount as r0 creep.

You probably missed when they removed finesse from battle promotion so r10 creep got same amount as r0 creep.
    Finess is relevant for fool dps defiler.

And in practise (10 year old player) i don't have any problem with it in defiler with debuff and finess. Heal are not relevant for sure.

Oh wait do you play defiler or are you just a troll ?

Finess is relevant for fool dps defiler.

And in practise (10 year old player) i don't have any problem with it in defiler with debuff and finess. Heal are not relevant for sure.

Oh wait do you play defiler or are you just a troll ?

Ye i troll it's my 1 week in etten. You completely right freeps not resist any of our debuffs and cc we just bad and don't know what we doing. That's why for most of the week freeps cover in fear in GV 7-9 pm when creeps play and roaming freely when only their feeding buddies on their r3 deffys and freevers are around.

I didn't said freep had no resist. Time for you to stop posting and trolling. Thanks.

This is what you guys did to me when Sirhealsalot told everyone to focus me :| ! XD

Think I survived like 4/5 seconds? lmao.

ps, if anyone knows how to link a picture as an attachment, without having to click the link, I'd love to know -.- BB code is not working :/

https://i.imgur.com/pQBd6rq.jpg
    I dont get why you guys use a yellow cpt there, it's completely useless in the moors :P

blue cpt is capable of using IhW in blue and able to heal away the inc dmg.

blue cpt can do this alone btw aswell :P

I can tank a craid alone for 20-40 seconds, but yeah it's not gonna do anything :P

The yellow cpt should've traited blue with red and traited Grave wound inc heal reduction of 50%

if u have a captains doing this, then you can pack a punch against a craid.
    WhiteGoliath

Quote Originally Posted by Zaheer View Post
    I dont get why you guys use a yellow cpt there, it's completely useless in the moors :P
    Bait zerg craid flank them and kill them. Always work.

Bait zerg craid flank them and kill them. Always work.
    then ur still better off with 2 blue captains than a yellow captain.
    WhiteGoliath