We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by scorrp10 View Post
    Tried the solo version tonight... yeah buggy. E and G got struck on an upper level, had to solo the final fight. Got this yellow eye over me that would not go away even after leaving instance.
    Ahh...the infamous floating EYE. It looked more green to me than yellow, but whatever, I've been seeing it all over the place.
    My better half got that last night, but it seemed to miss me.
    Doesn't seem to do anything...log out and then back in and poof, its gone.
    ............................ missed a putt.........................At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach............ another Dead & Co. show at the same beach a year later
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face, and yes, that's a banana, no, I'm not happy to see you.
    If it's not dangerous, it's not fun!
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes

Those NPCs getting stuck sounds so familiar for LM having a pet getting stuck all the time. I hope they put some effort to improve the pathing intelligence in general.

For pets some areas are worse than other, in Taur Drúadan I was about to go completely mad when my Lynx was constantly stuck behind roots while trying to move through the forests so it had to be summoned back all the time. Lynx couldn't climb over roots in forest!?! It's also pretty annoying when it happens during the fight when pet is supposed to go and aggro some enemy but gets stuck instead (happens all the time e.g. in Glimmerdeep). So you either forget the pet and fight solo or start doing these resummoning tricks in the middle of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Forodir View Post
    Those NPCs getting stuck sounds so familiar for LM having a pet getting stuck all the time. I hope they put some effort to improve the pathing intelligence in general.

For pets some areas are worse than other, in Taur Drúadan I was about to go completely mad when my Lynx was constantly stuck behind roots while trying to move through the forests so it had to be summoned back all the time. Lynx couldn't climb over roots in forest!?! It's also pretty annoying when it happens during the fight when pet is supposed to go and aggro some enemy but gets stuck instead (happens all the time e.g. in Glimmerdeep). So you either forget the pet and fight solo or start doing these resummoning tricks in the middle of the fight.
    Not much I expect they can do about that one, since it is Havok that made it, if I am remembering correctly, and they license it from them.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

Can I also add that if a wipe occurs restarting from the start and having to re-do each tentacle fight and the adds in between is not making it much fun.

I suggest if a wipe occurs continue from where ever in the instance you wiped, not having to restart from the 1st tentacle fight please and re-kill your way through again.

I also had the problems with Elrond and Glorfindel getting stuck all the time.
    Sucamarto - Level 115 Archer (Landroval)

Thanks to the folks that mentioned /pet releaseall. It's come in helpful when Elrond and Glorfindel get distracted by shinies in the cave.

Question: Does the Tier I Deed only complete if you are in the three or six man? I've done this two or three times now on solo/duo with my partner, and the deed will not click over as complete for either of us. We've done it with the quests and without the quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Raesharra View Post
    Thanks to the folks that mentioned /pet releaseall. It's come in helpful when Elrond and Glorfindel get distracted by shinies in the cave.

Question: Does the Tier I Deed only complete if you are in the three or six man? I've done this two or three times now on solo/duo with my partner, and the deed will not click over as complete for either of us. We've done it with the quests and without the quests.
    I have the same issue, too.

And: The deed is listed in the Vales. But it should be listed in the instance deed log.

The dded doesn't complete for me. Talked to Grithalva and Elrond and their quest rings are gone but deed remains incomplete after exiting instance. Did find and raid the end chest.

Quote Originally Posted by jdouge View Post
    The dded doesn't complete for me. Talked to Grithalva and Elrond and their quest rings are gone but deed remains incomplete after exiting instance. Did find and raid the end chest.
    I assume that the deed does not count the completion of the solo version, if that's what you did.

Ah, yes, that's what I did and it makes sense now. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2