We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

clumsy Gimli

You're walking along a path in the woods when you spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway. You open the pouch to find Lady Galadriel's three golden hairs

Sweet Galenas Pipeweed!

You're walking along a path in the woods when you spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway. You open the pouch to find that you're walking along a path in the woods inside! Then you spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway. You watch yourself open the pouch to find that you're walking along a path in the woods inside! Then you spot a small pouch in the middle of...

You're walking along a path in the woods when you spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway. You open the pouch to find [Traveler's Steel bound Lootbox] inside!

smdh... I leave it and continue on my merry way!
    "It is a dangerous business, going out your door... you step into the road, and if your don't keep your feet ,there is no knowing where you might be swept off to."

Oh! I found a Black Steel Key because I can't find one anywhere else. So excited!!!!

You're walking along a path in the woods when you spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway. You open the pouch to find a [Clickable Quest Item] inside!

You're walking along a path in the woods when you spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway. You open the pouch to find: the 500 Lotro Points you keep hoping you'll get by replying to these posts...

/smoke

hmmm... What I have in pocked...

BEEERRRRRR \O/

Barliman's best! hoho /skal, saude, hasnberg ;D
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/

You open the pouch to find Warg Pens inside. And some warg pencils too.
    Éalá Éarendel engla beorhtast,
    ofer middangeard monnum sended,
    ond sóð
    fæsta sunnan léoma,
    torht ofer tung
    las, þú tída gehwane,
    of sylfum þé symle inlíhtes!

-
    "Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan." - Chuck Noll

You open the pouch to find a tiny golden acorn inside!

Time to plant an oak tree!

A bunch of tasty biscuits inside!
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Congratulations, you have won this weeks contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Arktanis View Post
    You're walking along a path in the woods when you spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway. You open the pouch to find a bunny inside! As a hobbit, you realize that's a pretty good find as it could be ready for elevensies.
    Congratulations, you have won this weeks contest!

Please check your forum mailbox for your points code. You can insert the code in the redeem code box within the LOTRO store to receive your points.

Quote Originally Posted by OniP View Post
    You're walking along a path in the woods when you spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway. You open the pouch to find that you're walking along a path in the woods inside! Then you spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway. You watch yourself open the pouch to find that you're walking along a path in the woods inside! Then you spot a small pouch in the middle of...
    A small pouch, middle-of-pathway, is usually a glitch in the Matrix; it happens when they change something....

You're walking along a path in the woods when you spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway. You open the pouch to find a [Traveler's-Steel Bound Lootbox] inside!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6