We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    You're walking along a path in the woods when you spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway. You open the pouch to find [Polished Pendant] inside! Not another one, please!

Please fill my bags with loot.

You're walking along a path in the woods when you spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway. You open the pouch to find [Illicit Mysterious Pipe-Weed] inside!

You're walking along a path in the woods when you spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway....

You open the pouch to find a Lootbox inside.

(Oh... so the pouch is actually a TRASHBAG someone left behind on the path.)

Quote Originally Posted by OliveYew View Post

Don't forget to reply below to the weekly comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points! We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, August 15th. Good luck!

Fifty Dale Men's crams.

Some Old Toby pipe weed. I pull out my pipe and fill the bowl, spark it up and continue upon my journey in a much better mood.

My Precious

Gollum Is Walking Through A Cave And Sees A Pouch; What Does He Do?
    A. Look Around To Check If it's A Trap.
    B. Just Pick It Up And Pocket It.
    C. Check The Contents.
    D. Leave It Where It Is And Walk Off.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

You're walking along a path in the woods when you spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway. You open the pouch to find [500 Lord of the Rings Online Points] inside!

Good one?

You're walking along a path in the woods when you spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway. You open the pouch to find 500 LOTRO points inside! You have been awarded these points because you've already spent all your savings on buying keys, crystals of rememberance, stat tomes, mithril coins and other single-use items over the last 7 years.

You're walking along a path in the woods when you spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway. You open the pouch to find [A Golden Egg] inside!

Lembas bread

Longbottom Leaf pipeweed, finest in the Southfarthing. Still damp. Suspicious... for this is Mirkwood, and last I checked, spiders and wargs don't smoke.

a 1:50 scale model of Bill the Pony

Walking along a path in the woods, I spot a small pouch....what color is it? It is sand-colored. What's in it? A dehydrated pint of Old Withywindle. Quick, get some water.

You're walking along a path in the woods when you spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway. You open the pouch to find more pouches inside!

Quote Originally Posted by OliveYew View Post

Don't forget to reply below to the weekly comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points! We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, August 15th. Good luck!

You're walking along a path in the woods when you spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway. You open the pouch to find _______ inside!

My courage.

You're walking along a path in the woods when you spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway. You open the pouch to find _______ inside!

An old hat! Probably worn for 10s of years by the previous owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalret View Post
    Lembas bread
    And, oh... look what's below that: more Lembas.

(The lost playable sub-race of Keebler Elves are still hard at work in obscurity cranking out those breads and cookies.)

A TASK ITEM that's not really a TASK ITEM but for some strange reason still says it's a TASK ITEM.

You're walking along a path in the woods when you spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway. You open the pouch to find 500 lotro points inside!

ow boy, ow boy
    did i finally got the 500 pts after 123 bescons?
    fgs its only a lootbox someone thrown away..............
    kept walking only to stop in the first recycle bin.....
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Nothing. Its empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackgoat769 View Post
    You're walking along a path in the woods when you spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway. You open the pouch to find [Petrified Goat Droppings] inside!
    It a precious Ring

[QUOTE=kathyanne;7952110][QUOTE=OliveYew;7951435]

[/QUOTE Your are walking along a path in the woods when u spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway, you open the pouch to find, golden ring

You're walking along a path in the woods when you spot a small pouch in the middle of the walkway. You open the pouch to find Erebrandir's That Other Horseshoe inside!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast