We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    The Floating Log Inn because the name still makes me giggle and yes, I am a full grown man.

Quote Originally Posted by Goink View Post
    The Floating Log Inn because the name still makes me giggle and yes, I am a full grown man.
    It needs one of these on the wall:

105s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Brai (RK), Hrolfdan (MN), Aeldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rummbold (BG). Tinies - Rumbelina (MN), Aenghus (CP)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), ex-Snowbourn now Laurelin - A Noob for All Seasons

pub crawl

We're starting at the Prancing Pony because that is where I feel the adventure truely begins

at the beginning

THorins Hall so everyone could participate in at least some portion of it

I cant wait to play the new dwarf !

Ale

The Iron Mountains because Dwarven ale!

I would start at the Ivy Bush in Hobbiton, because of Bilbo's birthday disappearance and the start of the whole saga.

Obvious answer

The Shire!

Way more taverns per square mile!

If you were organizing a Middle-earth tavern crawl, where would you start and why?

[QUOTE=OliveYew;7949888][CENTER]
    Don't forget to reply below to the weekly comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points! We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, August 8th. Good luck!

I would start at the Prancing Pony because that's the place in the storyline where the reader actually meets Strider(Aragorn II, the son of Arathorn II and Gilraen, also known as Elessar, was the 16th Chieftain of the Dúnedain of the North; later crowned King Elessar Telcontar (March 1, 2931 - FO 120 or SR 1541), the 26th King of Arnor and 35th King of Gondor - and first High King of Gondor and Arnor since the short reign of Isildur) for the first time, and thus begins the saga with him.
    Angermanagement , destroying the lidless eye is our quest.
    Wekillem, Dwarf extraordinaire

The Bird and Baby, because it's the Eagle and Child.
    Avowulf, Avodir, Avodoc, Avoin, Avorond, Avoborn, Avorin, Avogar, Avowald, Avobert
    (all in Mabo Lanc on Landroval)
    "Reality: What a gyp."--Dogbert

No clue

I don't know what the ? is - 500lp plz.

if you organized a middle-earth tavern crawl, where would you start and why?

The Prancing Pony,
    it is what I believe to be the somewhat heart of middle earth. everyone travels through there. whether you are low level or high level, bree is a main hub for almost everyone! you are always meeting new people and at the same time seeing familiar faces.

and as I remember it is also the first place the fellowship gets their drinks in a HUGE cup and mary and pippin get on the table sing and dance and make it a good time for the fellowship!

that is the scene I would want to create for my fellowship and the many friends I have made in middle earth!!

Quote Originally Posted by OliveYew View Post

Don't forget to reply below to the weekly comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points! We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, August 8th. Good luck!

"forsaken Inn ,for sure"

Cool

The mad badger

Drunken barrel ride!

This to me is quite obvious, you must start at the Elvenking hall, get you fill on wine and ride the empty barrels to Laketown. Instead of tubing in Middle Earth, you have barreling!

The Green Dragon! Where Sam and Frodo used to enjoy a nice cold one!
    "It is a dangerous business, going out your door... you step into the road, and if your don't keep your feet ,there is no knowing where you might be swept off to."

I would start at Thorin's hall inn and work my way east.

If you were organizing a Middle-earth tavern crawl, where would you start and why?
    ----
    Bree, obviously, the nearest to home!

Pony? Barlimans best!! *droll*

But Shire, Harwick and Minas Tirith taverns are epic spots also \o/
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/

Rivendell. The last safe place for any participator ..

Middle-earth Tavern crawl?

What if we start at the KIN house, where everyone drinks from any one of "4" Kegs (Inn League, Sinister, Moria, Anniversary), and then it is a Scavenger Hunt to the next nearest Tavern, depending on where you end up! If you do not have the rep.,trait or level to use the kegs, we have Mugs of Triple Strength Brandy and... Liquid, to go around. If you stumble & fall into the Treacherous Hole before porting, you get a bonus. Whoever gets ported without any pants, Wins! {*What?*} If it's a tie, then back to the Kin house. Might be fun!
    "One thing drives out another." [Barliman Butterbur]

I wait to next week and maybe answer next question

Congratulations, you have won this weeks contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Ierdna View Post
    Adso's Camp of course
    Congratulations, you have won this weeks contest!

Please check your forum mailbox for your points code. You can insert the code in the redeem code box within the LOTRO store to receive your points.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4