We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thrang gold pockets

I go to Thrang vault every day for 2 weeks. And i see gold pocket drop just one time for all group. I speak with many people and seems like gold pockets drop in same server time diapazone. How you can comment that? That's ridiculous...

And the only one pocket drop to character, who have 2 same gold pockets, so BOA for this items look like bad, bad idea... One man have 2-3 item, another have zero!

Make vendor for gold pockets, it's the only way i see.

More important would be a vault, that you can choose which one you want. To avoid the douple rng for the correct one/ the one you want.

Usually I don't bother getting involved in discussions about the Thrang drops (like Hilt drops etc), but on this I have to agree. Having done Thrang most days I also only saw one gold item drop in all that play. Thankfully, it went to a player that didn't already have one, which was great.

I've nothing against slightly low drop rates, as it keeps players doing the runs, but the drop rate in Thrang is so bad, it acts more as a deterrent than encouragement.

If I'd have seen slightly better drop rates, I probably would have taken a number of alts through these runs, but as far as I'm concerned, the current rate just makes this a time waster. I don't think I'll bother with it at all in future festivals.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Thrang Salt

I was going to make a Thrang Salt thread since I didn't get a Bell drop. But I guess I'll just use this one instead.

I find that having BiS/Epic Gear drop in a limited time instance silly. Now we have the same issue we had with the lvl 85 gear pieces.

Personally I would like to see Thrang opened up 24/7 to give players something else to do. But I will settle for a vendor to trade one of my Lash Fragments for a Bell.

Edit: And there better be a festival encore!
    Last edited by WhiteWolf21x; Jul 11 2019 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilibrad View Post
    And the only one pocket drop to character, who have 2 same gold pockets, so BOA for this items look like bad, bad idea... One man have 2-3 item, another have zero!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    Thankfully, it went to a player that didn't already have one, which was great.
    You guys realize it is fellowship tradeable?

But i completely disagree with getting BiS gear like gold pocket and essences from time limited content.

Quote Originally Posted by 4andreas View Post

But i completely disagree with getting BiS gear like gold pocket and essences from time limited content.

EVERYONE, say after me… I don't need that ####e, I don't need that ####e.. I need to have fun playing content.

Now go play something fun, and enjoy yourself .

Stopped Festivals long time ago, and only run seasonal instances to have fun with other ppl, not because some totally unneeded reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Matsack View Post
    EVERYONE, say after me… I don't need that ####e, I don't need that ####e.. I need to have fun playing content.

Stopped Festivals long time ago, and only run seasonal instances to have fun with other ppl, not because some totally unneeded reward.
    thats how YOU enjoy YOUR game, some people want the reward and decent gear for other content, like pvmp or raiding.

that you dont care for the reward doesnt mean that others should do so aswell, summer content is meant for everyone, hence why they added t2
    WhiteGoliath

Quote Originally Posted by Matsack View Post

Not really sure why you quote my comment and why i should repeat after you.
    How did you get from what i said, that i am not having fun?

btw. by 'totally unneeded reward' i am guessing you mean the Thrang's Vault Tokens

Yeah, I know it's fellow trade-able, the point though, was to say that the gold item only dropped once, through a whole festival period. It was nice that the item went to someone who didn't already have it. Saw a convo on wc about how much one should charge for the item, so I guess there are occasions where players will fellow-trade at a price.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

I saw the Lash drop two or three times and the Bell once BUT not on capped runs, only on level 50 to 85 runs. These items are kind of worthless for those using the stone of the tortoise.

Not really sure why you quote my comment and why i should repeat after you.
    How did you get from what i said, that i am not having fun?

btw. by 'totally unneeded reward' i am guessing you mean the Thrang's Vault Tokens

Sorry by the quote of you, just didn't remember to delete your message as i used the quote button to login to the forum

But again, the pocket isn't needed for any current content, and yes i raid and did the Thrang T2 (without any Thrang pocket), without any drops at all, but seen a T1 drop 2 pockets in the same run. T2 run was sure fun, and challenging. Good to see some harder festival content.

Got plenty of cloaks...

The Thrang tokens are not good for anything barring rather tatty "fluff" which is a pity. Last year just felt a lot more fun than this year.
    Mithithil Ithryndi