We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: stats

stats

Hey guys, I think the stats can use a minor readjustment since the 2 mastery per main stat nerfing.
    Maybe add critical rating to the main stats and tactical mitigation and in-combat morale regen to vitality instead of agility and fate being the only stats with critical rating as well as will and fate the only stats with tactical mitigation?

What I would love:
    Might - 3 block, 3 parry, 3 evade, 2 to 2.5 critical rating, 2 physical/tactical mastery and mitigation
    Agility - 3 block (warden only), 3 parry, 3 evade, 2 to 2.5 critical rating (same as it is now) and 2 physical/tactical mastery and mitigation
    Will - 3 block (minstrel only), 3 parry, 3 evade, 2 to 2.5 critical rating, 2 physical/tactical mastery and mitigation
    Vitality - same as it is but with 1 to 1.5 in-combat morale regen and 2 tactical mitigation boosts
    Fate - the same as it is

Basically, parry and evade to everyone and block to those who can use shields or can block with two-handed weapons.
    Last edited by Pewpewmidget; Jun 26 2019 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Blue line champs can block with 2H and minstrels have shields :p

Why no block to will. Minis would be happy. And for might champs can block too.

Rest seems good.

Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewmidget View Post
    Champs cannot block anymore, they removed their shield use and yes, block rating for minstrel, forgot to add that.
    Champs can block with 2 handed weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewmidget View Post
    I never knew that. I was always told to keep dual wielding.
    This is wrong too. You switch between twohander and dual wield, some skills twohanded others dualwield.
    At least if you want to do "top" dps.
    If not, Red twohanded and yellow dualwield, if you blay blue twohanded that you can block.

I guess that fixing main stats after the mastery point and percentage cap nerf is not important.
    People are avoiding slotting main-stat essence slots for a reason and the main reason is that mastery and vitality essences do more than main stats.

We saw a time where everyone went from Supreme Physical/Tactical Mastery Essences at level 100 to Might/Agility/Will at 105 only to retreat back to mastery with Mordor after the stat nerf.

Doesn´t matter everyone get some mainstats passive with his gea, this schould be equal. Why should win a hunter with his 6 pieces of armour one essences compared to a champ etc. It´s not much but still one slot more (for nothing)