We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    AFK - Roaming -AFK - Roaming - Watching things when freeps goes Gram/Luga (A common creep life)
    Posts
    118

    Thumbs up [Nostalgia] Memories from Evernight, players who enjoyed playing with or against them.

    Summer sometimes brings me nostalgia, and Iremember a lot of players, lots are gone, few still stands, the only purpose is to remember all those players who enjoyed withor against them. Never take this as some contest thread or else...

    So, I'll enlist from few characters per class, who, by some reason (Having fun, being nice, being a worth rival, or whatsoever... reminds me good moments along all those 12 years.

    Freeps (As aforementioned, at same class I enlist all I enjoyed playing both, with or against them) :

    Beornings: Had no experiences worth to mention.
    Captains: Faewynn, Xionath, Cheidith, Watchtower, Paela
    Champion: Leiasky, Ara, Jessildris, Gorgoin, Aniquilador, Rokwen, Fadin, Ladrir
    Minstrel: Niril, Thesa, Bandodir, Extrima, Zizel, Michellona, Kiisseli, Rapunzelia, Blumins
    Guardian: Mirzealas, Rockindude, Rodin, Theboon, Gattsu, Langly, Sydney, Gootrek
    Lore-Master: Moltres/Sakuya/Magellanic, Dharen, Louvre, Guiwinner, Khair
    Rune Keeper: Maorina, Arcanas, Ilaccaih, Manwue, Garrafen
    Warden: Tipi, Sigur, Quersen, Kuiv
    Burglar: Hirial, Eca, Chirla, Gorrion, Eluchir, Pouch, Proqsninja
    Hunter: Kalatria, Soho, Arval, Laphor, Chichobow, Frostis, Iorenainiel, Mado, Coulton

    Creeps (As aforementioned, at same class I enlist all I enjoyed playing both, with or against them):

    WarLeader : Fagor, Imsorrymate, Warboon, Hephburz, Tamir, Posast, Shadenevia, Xodus, Spritmaagen, Kacu
    Reaver: Valdez/Musgos, Brechas, Blackandeker, Meernakh (Meep!), Spunkie, Malgaro, Akburnakh, Emodonk, Jessiee
    Warg: Axturiax, Dreikken, Firemouse, Dusky, Akratburz, Fisker, Hellfang, Vitalbite, Dether, Balderrat, Biteya & Cya (Grr )
    Weaver: Viudita, Arackmarog, Linkobeast, Insector, Iavadur, Cudhreth, Trapperden
    Defiler: Encornado, Hirius, Voodojack, Bacin, Thingo
    Black Arrow: Farruquito, Jaggahl, Vitalshot, Obelarrow, Baneoflol

    I am sure missing names... but here's my list of players I liked to fight, with and against them. Sadly, most are no longer here...

    What's the ones you enjoy/ed, or just misses?
    Last edited by Yuzuriha_EN; Oct 02 2019 at 07:59 AM.
    [Creep status: Ultra casual] | [Freep status: Retired since 2011] | LotRO since March 30, 2007 - Proud Game's Founder

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnumum View Post
    it revolts me to delete a message lol easier to do .. than to improve the game ...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnOCp_t1Qd4




    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    215

    And we still waiting for one wnich make sense.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens/Greece
    Posts
    339
    I am not so social so most of the times i was playing solo ether with freep or creep, i enjoy to play with or against and i miss some of them those are : Vrael a hunter that make me bring my hunter to ettens back when i was lvl 50 and gave me some tips.He was the first one that hit rank 9 on server and got that black steed, he is not playing anymore for log time now.I miss Xionath and Maorina that we use to play in the same kin KOWT and also Tipi ,i miss Jessildris and his warg,he was realy good guy and very funny.
    Aniquilador one of the best champs on server that also gave me some very good tips for my champ back then.Imsorrymate omg that guy , Meernakh great raid leader and good friend,Valdez also. Encornado and Thingo very good players and good characters and one of my favorites is Gootrek.I am pretty sure that i forget some names tho.
    Arandour Champion Rank 12-Nerien Hunter Rank 11-Runendir RK Rank 7
    Narzul Lore Master-Ruarin Guardian-Gorgeous Minstrel
    Borzol Reaver Rank 12-Mauhnakh BA Rank 9-Varcolac Stalker Rank 9
    Sumnor Spider Rank 8-Orcapo Defiler Rank 8.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuzuriha_EN View Post
    Summer sometimes brings me nostalgia, and Iremember a lot of players, lots are gone, few still stands, the only purpose is to remember all those players who enjoyed withor against them. Never take this as some contest thread or else...

    So, I'll enlist from few characters per class, who, by some reason (Having fun, being nice, being a worth rival, or whatsoever... reminds me good moments along all those 12 years.

    Freeps (As aforementioned, at same class I enlist all I enjoyed playing both, with or against them) :

    Beornings: Had no experiences worth to mention.
    Captains: Faewynn, Xionath, Cheidith, Watchtower, Paela
    Champion: Leiasky, Ara, Jessildris, Gorgoin, Aniquilador, Rokwen, Fadin, Ladrir
    Minstrel: Niril, Thesa, Bandodir, Extrima, Zizel, Michellona, Kiisseli, Rapunzelia, Blumins
    Guardian: Mirzealas, Rockindude, Rodin, Theboon, Gattsu, Langly, Sydney, Gootrek
    Lore-Master: Moltres/Sakuya/Magellanic, Dharen, Louvre, Guiwinner, Khair
    Rune Keeper: Maorina, Arcanas, Ilaccaih, Manwue, Garrafen
    Warden: Tipi, Sigur, Quersen, Kuiv
    Burglar: Hirial, Eca, Chirla, Gorrion, Eluchir, Pouch, Proqsninja
    Hunter: Kalatria, Soho, Arval, Laphor, Chichobow, Frostis, Iorenainiel, Mado, Coulton

    Creeps (As aforementioned, at same class I enlist all I enjoyed playing both, with or against them):

    WarLeader : Fagor, Imsorrymate, Warboon, Hephburz, Tamir, Posast, Shadenevia, Xodus, Spritmaagen, Kacu
    Reaver: Valdez/Musgos, Brechas, Blackandeker, Meernakh (Meep!), Spunkie, Malgaro, Akburnakh, Emodonk, Jessiee
    Warg: Axturiax, Dreikken, Firemouse, Dusky, Akratburz, Fisker, Hellfang, Vitalbite, Almenahk, Balderrat, Biteya & Cya (Grr )
    Weaver: Viudita, Arackmarog, Linkobeast, Insector, Iavadur, Cudhreth, Trapperden
    Defiler: Encornado, Hirius, Voodojack, Bacin, Thingo
    Black Arrow: Farruquito, Jaggahl, Vitalshot, Obelarrow, Baneoflol

    I am sure missing names... but here's my list of players I liked to fight, with and against them. Sadly, most are no longer here...

    What's the ones you enjoy/ed, or just misses?
    Epic trip down memory lane reading the above post, no idea how you remembered so many player names thx for that, some real great times hidden in each and every name above.

    Bennythebull great warg.

    Regards pouch......

  5. #5
    .
    MI6 - Evernight
    Original Challenger of Gothmog
    R4 Champion Erelena R9 Guardian Merebrand R12 Burglar R9 Captain R6 Hunter
    R8 Stalker | Nuntii R13 Reaver | R8 Warleader

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    TOWIE.
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by Merebrand View Post
    .
    lol
    Bunyou

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobse View Post
    lol
    CmonBruh

    luv u
    MI6 - Evernight
    Original Challenger of Gothmog
    R4 Champion Erelena R9 Guardian Merebrand R12 Burglar R9 Captain R6 Hunter
    R8 Stalker | Nuntii R13 Reaver | R8 Warleader

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    AFK - Roaming -AFK - Roaming - Watching things when freeps goes Gram/Luga (A common creep life)
    Posts
    118

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Merebrand View Post
    .
    "Someone: Merebrand under the bridge!!"

    You made nice duos with Watchtower, sorry, it's hard to remember everybody at once.

    Side Note: Want also to give a proper welcome to an Old School who's playing his creep these last days, welcome back home Remmenaeg.
    Last edited by Yuzuriha_EN; Aug 08 2019 at 08:30 AM.
    [Creep status: Ultra casual] | [Freep status: Retired since 2011] | LotRO since March 30, 2007 - Proud Game's Founder

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuzuriha_EN View Post
    Summer sometimes brings me nostalgia, and Iremember a lot of players, lots are gone, few still stands, the only purpose is to remember all those players who enjoyed withor against them. Never take this as some contest thread or else...

    So, I'll enlist from few characters per class, who, by some reason (Having fun, being nice, being a worth rival, or whatsoever... reminds me good moments along all those 12 years.

    Freeps (As aforementioned, at same class I enlist all I enjoyed playing both, with or against them) :

    Beornings: Had no experiences worth to mention.
    Captains: Faewynn, Xionath, Cheidith, Watchtower, Paela
    Champion: Leiasky, Ara, Jessildris, Gorgoin, Aniquilador, Rokwen, Fadin, Ladrir
    Minstrel: Niril, Thesa, Bandodir, Extrima, Zizel, Michellona, Kiisseli, Rapunzelia, Blumins
    Guardian: Mirzealas, Rockindude, Rodin, Theboon, Gattsu, Langly, Sydney, Gootrek
    Lore-Master: Moltres/Sakuya/Magellanic, Dharen, Louvre, Guiwinner, Khair
    Rune Keeper: Maorina, Arcanas, Ilaccaih, Manwue, Garrafen
    Warden: Tipi, Sigur, Quersen, Kuiv
    Burglar: Hirial, Eca, Chirla, Gorrion, Eluchir, Pouch, Proqsninja
    Hunter: Kalatria, Soho, Arval, Laphor, Chichobow, Frostis, Iorenainiel, Mado, Coulton

    Creeps (As aforementioned, at same class I enlist all I enjoyed playing both, with or against them):

    WarLeader : Fagor, Imsorrymate, Warboon, Hephburz, Tamir, Posast, Shadenevia, Xodus, Spritmaagen, Kacu
    Reaver: Valdez/Musgos, Brechas, Blackandeker, Meernakh (Meep!), Spunkie, Malgaro, Akburnakh, Emodonk, Jessiee
    Warg: Axturiax, Dreikken, Firemouse, Dusky, Akratburz, Fisker, Hellfang, Vitalbite, Almenahk, Balderrat, Biteya & Cya (Grr )
    Weaver: Viudita, Arackmarog, Linkobeast, Insector, Iavadur, Cudhreth, Trapperden
    Defiler: Encornado, Hirius, Voodojack, Bacin, Thingo
    Black Arrow: Farruquito, Jaggahl, Vitalshot, Obelarrow, Baneoflol

    I am sure missing names... but here's my list of players I liked to fight, with and against them. Sadly, most are no longer here...

    What's the ones you enjoy/ed, or just misses?
    Many mighty names there, shame about the current breed of pvp players....
    Lob
    [EU] Evernight

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    AFK - Roaming -AFK - Roaming - Watching things when freeps goes Gram/Luga (A common creep life)
    Posts
    118

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Asy1 View Post
    Many mighty names there, shame about the current breed of pvp players....
    Very few oldies still hanging around, but yes, I agree ...
    [Creep status: Ultra casual] | [Freep status: Retired since 2011] | LotRO since March 30, 2007 - Proud Game's Founder

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    329
    Some of those names ring bells even on a old Eldar players (Sydney and langly)

    I PvP'ed back at lvl 50 and 60 and can slightly remember some creep names.. (It was way harder to remember right now..)

    Mudface
    Lolololol
    Mudkipz
    Blindings
    Grishnart (something like that)
    Ironbones

    Freeps:

    Elgorian
    Gretolas
    Shentynga
    Padminlee
    Larsgo
    Luckyshot
    Saurechoir (mostly from PvE, but some PVP
    Harleyg (same)
    YeoldeMaster
    Zaphire
    Rethiel
    Chargex
    Rokkin
    Dairuin
    Smulis

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Found another list..this did indeed bring back memories!

    Blackarrows:, Creel, Pinn, Sageata, Ironbones, Genocide, Motherwell, Araakar
    Defilers: Ohmatron, Walaheal, Venomorf, Krahkin, Tonokki, Woblah
    Reavers: Maelstorm, Kamikazee, Bawls, Grognakh, Aroreaver, Floydie, Muzuuk, Rugba, Galrolax
    War-leaders: Luci(one of the original murder squad members), Jizaah, Calenhand, Mudkipz, Peytashat, Dirtyfool,
    Wargs: Smartpartsion, Melikeeme, Mudface, Barun, Rabies, Kleftolas, Nimrash, Tibb
    Weavers: , Trappix, Zihh, Petaortos, Pestillence, Vanwithmanylegs, Partouziara, Nethead, Serith

    Burglars: Phantomrasberryblower, Sandstorm, Zixion, Garhelm, Viikate, Jongar, Daralis, Snikmorder
    Captains: Mektar, Hadraphor, Billisgr, Kosmas, , Langtonio, Xethelion, Clerwig, Thelegend
    Champions: Aranion, Fingonfinn, Mikaran, Zargas, Mutumba, Amandilgr, Diamantis, Tarmas
    Guardians: Irony, Grimace, Bahamut, Arnarath, Gunnar, Esteldir, Balbbo, Grithead, Zaphire
    Loremasters: Harleyg, Gigy,Saradis, Megaphor, Yeoldemaster, Promage, Darksage, Paradox, Ainomieli
    Hunters: Doug, Gretolas, Cattiebri, Effex, Dwayna, Morlum, Gonzaless, Ukinal,
    Healers: Emaldiom, Dwando, Larsgo, Stargee, Balggo, Shentynga, Simonz, Centauri, Caladria
    Last edited by NImlonda; Aug 09 2019 at 05:42 AM.
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Evernight - Morale-Smasher - Lotro
    MrMidget - [EuW] League of Legends
    MrMidget2 - [EuW] League of Legends

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    14
    Good times.

    Btw. Still here
    Tipi R10 Warden

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsu View Post
    Good times.

    Btw. Still here
    /skal little 1
    https://lotro-wiki.com/images/a/af/Ale_1-icon.png
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/
    .

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    858
    That list sure brought some memories back to mind, Kris!

    Still here, checking how the pvp is, once a month!


    The original Valdez

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    1,242
    Im coming back here every once or twice per month but how is pvp these days?
    I definitely definitely missed many oldies in here

    Tangaar
    Captain] [Acidglow Weaver]
    -->Black Glass Remix skin<---

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    AFK - Roaming -AFK - Roaming - Watching things when freeps goes Gram/Luga (A common creep life)
    Posts
    118

    Thumbs up

    Current pvp are lots of people, lots of lag, lots of zerg, and lots of shuffle gv-tr luga-grams mainly,little action at areas where large groups are not in, small action at dof... but the zerg and healing class abuse (not to mention burglars) is a sure thing nowadays
    [Creep status: Ultra casual] | [Freep status: Retired since 2011] | LotRO since March 30, 2007 - Proud Game's Founder

  17. #17
    Arluk here. Ran into a solo captain today and had an uninterrupted 1 on 1 for three fights in a row. Must tell you it made up for all the frustration of constant healzergs and burgfests that Moors are these days. Not that I'm complaining, I still manage to scavenge here and there.

    It's just that it would be nice to revive the culture of PvP where people respect at least one out of ten 1vs1 fights. You can then kill the winner, but let the person of the opposite team have their chance.
    Last edited by JustAnotherElf; Oct 03 2019 at 09:09 AM.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    AFK - Roaming -AFK - Roaming - Watching things when freeps goes Gram/Luga (A common creep life)
    Posts
    118

    Thumbs up

    That's the word Arluk, frustration, we can try miracles looking for some decent and fair fight but we'll just met people outnumbering us, in case of solo/duos, and that's by far not complaining, only frustrating to constant met people grouped in a healpack or just against the odds 1vsX 2vsX (X insert a number of twice your numbers at least).
    Last edited by Yuzuriha_EN; Oct 21 2019 at 11:12 AM.
    [Creep status: Ultra casual] | [Freep status: Retired since 2011] | LotRO since March 30, 2007 - Proud Game's Founder

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    251
    I can't really understand why people who want solo/small group play not all go to ossilgath map? You have whole unused area where no one will interrupt your fights. Etten is open war area where no rules. No point to complain someone seen easy kill and join in.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    AFK - Roaming -AFK - Roaming - Watching things when freeps goes Gram/Luga (A common creep life)
    Posts
    118

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    I can't really understand why people who want solo/small group play not all go to ossilgath map? You have whole unused area where no one will interrupt your fights. Etten is open war area where no rules. No point to complain someone seen easy kill and join in.
    Everyone knows how Ettenmoors is, and even at those risks, we still keep trying to find decent action, instead of permalag fights, or abuse of number, thats a personal choice, and all of use who still looks for that are at the same spot. I don't understand why everyone raids, they all should go Osgilliath, because it has a better design for what actually both factions does, zerg shuffle, with the only problem, there's no backdoors. See, all is a matter of perspective.
    [Creep status: Ultra casual] | [Freep status: Retired since 2011] | LotRO since March 30, 2007 - Proud Game's Founder

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuzuriha_EN View Post
    Everyone knows how Ettenmoors is, and even at those risks, we still keep trying to find decent action, instead of permalag fights, or abuse of number, thats a personal choice, and all of use who still looks for that are at the same spot. I don't understand why everyone raids, they all should go Osgilliath, because it has a better design for what actually both factions does, zerg shuffle, with the only problem, there's no backdoors. See, all is a matter of perspective.

    I don't see any raiding people complaining. I just see small/solo people complaining. OSSg is terrible place for raids. Everything always endup on this middle bridge.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    AFK - Roaming -AFK - Roaming - Watching things when freeps goes Gram/Luga (A common creep life)
    Posts
    118

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    I don't see any raiding people complaining. I just see small/solo people complaining. OSSg is terrible place for raids. Everything always endup on this middle bridge.
    I don't see anyone complaining, just a few ones who claims everything in the game is complaining, but can't see themselves complaining

    Now please, better stay in thread topic.
    [Creep status: Ultra casual] | [Freep status: Retired since 2011] | LotRO since March 30, 2007 - Proud Game's Founder

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload