We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Please add festivity tokens to the token exchange for festival coins.

The festivity vendor really does not have much to offer and I have already bought everything ages ago. Normally I'd be happy to keep hoarding these festivity coins but there is a cap of only 40!

Please let us exchange them for a box of festival tokens at whatever rate you deem appropriate so there's some use for them.

I agree!

This and vault tokens are not worth anything once you get everything you want, which is fairly quickly.

5 Festivity Tokens for 3 Summer Festival Tokens seems fair, as well as 1 vault token for 3 summer.

The cap is 40? UGH! That bites.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphonic View Post
    The cap is 40? UGH! That bites.

And thrang vault tokens are account wide so it fills up easy if you play on multiple alts.
    You can actually get 20 festivity tokens a day from doing solo, 3-man, 6-man and raid.

+1 !!!

Beyond this too small cap, when you've already buy every items, those token became useless.
    From Sirannon [FR] - Please, be easy on my english level !

/signed

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!