We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Like the new emote

I like the new Dramatic Defeat emote is kinda funny how you fall slowly, also can be used in combat well done! here a shot of it.

Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    I like the new Dramatic Defeat emote is kinda funny how you fall slowly, also can be used in combat well done! here a shot of it.
    Awwww.

I don't know how long the death emote for Half-Trolls has been ... umm ... modified, but I still think it's funny. You defeat the Half-Troll. It falls down. Then it gets up again and stands there for several seconds, looking stupid, and then fades away.

Does anybody know, is this a bug or is it deliberate?
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

Quote Originally Posted by djheydt View Post
    Awwww.

I don't know how long the death emote for Half-Trolls has been ... umm ... modified, but I still think it's funny. You defeat the Half-Troll. It falls down. Then it gets up again and stands there for several seconds, looking stupid, and then fades away.

I've never notice so can't say.
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Dude, that is so cool!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

I find the bounce at the end is too... bouncy. Should just fall flat.
    Brethwyn Bearsbane of House Breddinga [100-Guardian]
    Hygweard of Rohan, High Protector of Bree-Land and Lord of Emyn Uial
    Children of the Sun - Gilrain

It needs a ground shake, like when one defeats a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Brethwyn_EU View Post
    I find the bounce at the end is too... bouncy. Should just fall flat.
    A hobbit will always bounce
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

[Half-troll death motion]

I've never notice so can't say.
    If you have any character able (and willing) to do the battle Retaking Pelargir, you'll see a fair number of Half-trolls attacking the crates and citizens. Kill them and you'll see what I'm talking about.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

That's the best Hobbit face plant I've seen in a long while. or ever!
    'Ú-damdir.'
    Palenen - Elendilmir - The royal gem of Arnor - "May you 'Jingle Jangle' into the West."

Quote Originally Posted by djheydt View Post
    Awwww.

I know that, had in mind that it is in pela, on the landscape and even in thron.
    Would think it is a bug on that minion animation - for years.