We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Whithered Heath - mouse does not track properly

I've tried a few things to get my mouse to work in Whithered heath (resource instance) but the mouse tracks either very choppy or it freezes and then jumps a long way. At times it's invisible. I lowered the graphics to Very Low, I've switched to DX9, not sure what to try next. Ideas?

I found this resource instance to be very laggy, at times unresponsive. Disabling the weather effects in the options menu helped a bit.
    There's some good in this world, and it is worth fighting for.

Quote Originally Posted by Gildoriel View Post
    I found this resource instance to be very laggy, at times unresponsive. Disabling the weather effects in the options menu helped a bit.
    Can you tell me which ones? I disabled precipitation effects which just turns off the snowflkes falling, but not the wind which whites out my view.

I had a bit of success with the troubleshooting settings. I told it to never let my frame rate go above 85. The constant jumping mouse stopped, but then I had more freezing in place and rubber bands.

Can't win. smh

Quote Originally Posted by gripply View Post
    Can you tell me which ones? I disabled precipitation effects which just turns off the snowflkes falling, but not the wind which whites out my view.

I had a bit of success with the troubleshooting settings. I told it to never let my frame rate go above 85. The constant jumping mouse stopped, but then I had more freezing in place and rubber bands.

Can't win. smh
    Actually disabling precipitation helped me a lot. A friend advised me to disable the hi-res pack in the launcher options as well, because it is only necessary for "ultra" settings. I have the impression that this freed a lot of system resources, too.
    There's some good in this world, and it is worth fighting for.