We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Insane Gear Gap

Insane Gear Gap

The difference between characters stats is way too much. The stats one can acquire from the anvil t2-3 gear are insane compared to the gear from questing, crafting and smaller instances. For example, a character with raid gear can have every important stat capped while having double the morale than a character without raid gear. A healer with raid gear can have higher morale than a tank without it. A tank with raid gear can have 300k more morale than a tank without it. The gold essences are only enhancing the problem, since it's not possible to get them anymore unless you currently have the best gear.

This will surely make the balancing of new group content very difficult, since it will either be way too easy for those with raid gear, or way too hard for those without it. Which will most likely be the latter, making gear progression impossible for those who need it the most.
    Last edited by pikeperch; Jun 22 2019 at 07:12 AM.

Right thou art.

Oh how I miss The Mordor launch and Golden Update of Strongholds of the North Update 22 and 2017/2018. Before the embers revamp and Steel keys were available from dailies. One could prepare his /her character for Ettenmoors in a single day. The Abyss raid was greater , the grind was lesser and more optimal. Now the Insanity has reached level unseen before.

The Anvil was average at best and even grind before getting to the raid is ludicrous.

Update 23 and 120 character have shattered the balance furthermore and the grind and certain requirements are absurd even for masochists. You have play one game, focus on a single character and forget about life if you wish to acquire top gear and its unbelievably tedious. The Update 22 and Mordor was heaven to the tales which followed later on.

And 10 Tier II completions for one Golden essence which are quite powerful in comparison to others. Forget about raids or PvMP or grinding. Tis a pure torment since update 23. If you want to stay on Regular servers, focus on story, explore the lands, collect pets, participate in festival and so on, decorate your house. Do not become a slave of the most ridiculous grind ever.

Golden essences are a big Problem, SSG missed to make the chest charbound ( also some bugs made them trafable etc.), what happend now is, that some people have aquirred tons of them (some players habe over 20-60 ).
    Also people are horting the Essence boxes and hope they will be lvl 125/130 ( what ever the New lvl cap will be). If this is the case they will have enough oft the best essences instantly, after the New expansio launches.

I hope you take a look at that SSG.

Also concider to make them charbound! Or let them also drop in instances/RAID so every player can aquirre enough of them , without the neee to do the Festival quests with 5 alts.

Hopefully you will change something but the current system is broken AS hell concidering how op the gold essences are compared to the New t3 ones, i really hoped that the craftable vale essences would be on the same lvl.
    If you want to contact me, pls don't write me a Private Message on the Forum, the chance that I read them is low.
    The best way is via Discord:
    Gertes#5389

Quote Originally Posted by pikeperch View Post

This will surely make the balancing of new group content very difficult, since it will either be way too easy for those with raid gear, or way too hard for those without it. Which will most likely be the latter, making gear progression impossible for those who need it the most.

You're right, of course. And so this becomes yet another situation where rather than making thoughtful adjustments, SSG plows full-speed-ahead in making things much worse than they already are for the overall health of the game.

Offering too many opportunities for players to quit the grinds is what it is.

Why bother if you can never reach the heights without serious time or money, then to just require yet more in the next dot update. And more, and more...
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them under a spot light

I've come to look at it a bit differently over the past year or so.

I think SSG is being more open about this being 2 different games.
    The summer and winter instances are good examples. I've been on a lot in the past 2 days and have seen a grand total of 1 call for Thrang.
    T2 stuff is for one group and the rest is for the rest. And as long as the T2 stuff doesn't make the rest too hard I no longer care about it. I just ignore it.
    My hunter is pretty good but would not be acceptable I'm sure for the raids. And I still enjoy making her as strong as possible to blaze through the new dailies etc...
    And the Vales is perfectly fine on difficulty - so I say embrace the two Lord of the Rings online.

One actually have to boost all important stats before one even go into raid. That is my experience at least. Raid gear helps you to improve those and other stats, and to make raid later on easier.

On some classes this does come with a price though. Stacking morale means your mastery gonna be quite bad, and you'll have to invest in second set of a gear or endure it. And contrary, on another classes, stacking crit and mastery will result in lack of mits, which is however less problematic atm.

So yes, you will notice very high morale on classes that are in melee and need to endure big hits. I just gave up on gearing few classes (that is to say, gave up on making them raid ready) as I really have no time, and no nerves any longer, to grind for swappies or double sets of gear, including LIs. And this comes from someone who is on a raid train so to say, and it's easier for me to gear alts... Obviously still on a level of having a second job in a spare time :/

Saying this, yes, I agree that gear gap is really big and it shouldn't be. Those that do not raid are left with very little ways of improvement. Rolling another alt is on a level of insanity atm.

Actually the gap between t2 raid gear and pre-raid gear is quite small.

For an example for a runekeeper, you get +6 item levels to your jewellery, and a -10% inductions set bonus.

gold essences (acquiring these are NOT related to raiding) are what makes the difference, not raid gear.

Besides, the people who acquired their raid gear first had to do it without raid gear. The raid is now EASIER, while the gear you can acquire before raiding is BETTER.

People seem to forget that the first weeks of the RAID we just had instance/ember gear (for anvil t2).
    Classes like the hunter reached critt and masterycap + decent moral without any RAID stuff.

Now with New essences, better virtues and vales equip you are of for an even better start.
    If you want to contact me, pls don't write me a Private Message on the Forum, the chance that I read them is low.
    The best way is via Discord:
    Gertes#5389

Anyone who had several alts capable of running the skirmishes and then forward the gold essences to main, has definitely done way better on the essences.
    And yeah, the essence difference is quite large. I.e. a gold Vit essence is +1305, while a T3 blue is +987. For comparison: T1 purple is +877, T2 is +932
    T1 is item level 372, T2 is 378, T3 is 384, while Gold is 395. The 372->384 gap (12 levels) is 12%. The 384->395 (11 levels) is 32%. And as Anvil gear is mostly essence slots than predefined stats, people definitely get the chance to concentrate on stats that matter and get more of them. But it still does not look like the same heaven and earth difference the way some paint it.

While gear matters, the real gap, IMHO, is availability of consistent play times. If you got that and a set of other individuals with same consistent times, you can put in a lot of practice working together, and rarely need to worry about soloing. You develop a team-oriented skillset.

As a mostly solo player, my gear is a mix of DPS and defense, which probably makes me rather poor raid material. My rotations, and muscle memory, are also a mix. Even when I group, I find that I pretty much continue doing my own thing. It is the high soloability of this game that creates the gap. Better gear only helps to cover the lack of ingrained knowledge on how to be part of a team.

By comparison, Everquest has always been and still is a group game. Extremely solo unfriendly. This generally got a lot of people to box several accounts, but even so one needs to understand a role particular class plays in a group, and boxers generally do quite well when any of their characters join a real group.

Quote Originally Posted by ElanorFb View Post
    I've come to look at it a bit differently over the past year or so.

I think SSG is being more open about this being 2 different games.
    The summer and winter instances are good examples. I've been on a lot in the past 2 days and have seen a grand total of 1 call for Thrang.
    T2 stuff is for one group and the rest is for the rest. And as long as the T2 stuff doesn't make the rest too hard I no longer care about it. I just ignore it.
    My hunter is pretty good but would not be acceptable I'm sure for the raids. And I still enjoy making her as strong as possible to blaze through the new dailies etc...
    And the Vales is perfectly fine on difficulty - so I say embrace the two Lord of the Rings online.
    Which wouldn't be a problem if raiders didn't then complain about landscape being faceroll. Of course it is, if you know your class inside out, have 2-3 times the stats, maxed out mits, etc. But they do.

The gear gap is colossal, group dynamics and the ettenmoors all suffer SEVERLY when you think about it, why bother checking a guardian when you can just look at his health bar? I totally agree with the o.p and there feelings regarding this. How about the new relics, they 100percent should have been soley crafted gated behind weeks of grind? Raiders,small groups, solo artist and festival players all have the same fundamental goal which is progression, advancement of ones character over time. If the case is why do you need it, is used? then I say why should full raiding gear players need to do landscape quests ever? why bother with anduin dailes ever? whats the point?. This isn't 2009 anymore, players change, play styles change, TIME invested should be honered, it is what is important don't you think?. Imagine you invested in what has become the biggest grind in lotro memory, the Legandary system, and now virtues and that after weeks, perhaps months of progession of just end game you end up with a few lack luster quest rewards that do not even give you sense you have progressed from the last patch. When i see a person at end game with 'decked' out legendary weapons (24 crystals and hundreds of emps times 2) and purple quest gear rewards, I can not feel the sense that at some point they have truly been let down some where. Alot of players have multiply LI.s, are we seriously condeming everyone to one raid? until the next patch or release? The archer in archet at level 10 used a aria of valar then incinerated everything in warg pens to level 120 in 48 hours, now selling rimes at a preposterous 900 g and spots in a raid, which i have known players to pay up to 1000 gold for? ........ surely you can see how un healthy this is? for everyone.... for you... Is not just playing in a group dynamics enough for you must we sneer at how other people have obtained things? deep down surely its all about progression? . I have done anvil on a guardian, burglar and loremaster and without a doubt one of the most skilfull players i have ever seen sports embers quest gear , he has no anvil gear at all but gets looked at like a novice? seriously lol i can not emphasis that gear doesn't equate skill ... all people should have a chance to obtain anything. So then after getting to know him which was like grinding granite with a spoon, he studies at university and his connection is volitile at best, one day it could be great the next awful, this is one of may reason why people do not raid often, he just got used to soloing and small groups which he said he enjoys now, he subscribes, he pays money and more important, his time is spent ? am i missing something here? The gap needs to be closed, it is absurd, to wrap it all in 'challenging' is almost cringe, knees to the stomach, considering gears does not define a player at all.
    Last edited by fiddlerselbow; Jun 22 2019 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlerselbow View Post
    The gear gap is colossal, group dynamics and the ettenmoors all suffer SEVERLY when you think about it, why bother checking a guardian when you can just look at his health bar? I totally agree with the o.p and there feelings regarding this. How about the new relics, they 100percent should have been soley crafted gated behind weeks of grind? Raiders,small groups, solo artist and festival players all have the same fundamental goal which is progression, advancement of ones character over time. If the case is why do you need it, is used? then I say why should full raiding gear players need to do landscape quests ever? why bother with anduin dailes ever? whats the point?. This isn't 2009 anymore, players change, play styles change, TIME invested should be honered, it is what is important don't you think?. Imagine you invested in what has become the biggest grind in lotro memory, the Legandary system, and now virtues and that after weeks, perhaps months of progession of just end game you end up with a few lack luster quest rewards that do not even give you sense you have progressed from the last patch. When i see a person at end game with 'decked' out legendary weapons (24 crystals and hundreds of emps times 2) and purple quest gear rewards, I can not feel the sense that at some point they have truly been let down some where. Alot of players have multiply LI.s, are we seriously condeming everyone to one raid? until the next patch or release? The archer in archet at level 10 used a aria of valar then incinerated everything in warg pens to level 120 in 48 hours, now selling rimes at a preposterous 900 g and spots in a raid, which i have known players to pay up to 1000 gold for? ........ surely you can see how un healthy this is? for everyone.... for you... Is not just playing in a group dynamics enough for you must we sneer at how other people have obtained things? deep down surely its all about progression? . I have done anvil on a guardian, burglar and loremaster and without a doubt one of the most skilfull players i have ever seen sports embers quest gear , he has no anvil gear at all but gets looked at like a novice? seriously lol i can not emphasis that gear doesn't equate skill ... all people should have a chance to obtain anything. So then after getting to know him which was like grinding granite with a spoon, he studies at university and his connection is volitile at best, one day it could be great the next awful, this is one of may reason why people do not raid often, he just got used to soloing and small groups which he said he enjoys now, he subscribes, he pays money and more important, his time is spent ? am i missing something here? The gap needs to be closed, it is absurd, to wrap it all in 'challenging' is almost cringe, knees to the stomach, considering gears does not define a player at all.
    Raiders are forced to do landscape quests to unlock dailies, trait points, virtues etc. which are not available from raiding.
    Raiders are then forced to do dailies to unlock things that are only available through those said dailies, or the dailies are by far better source for whatever you get from those dailies.

Raiders are not forced to do anything, hence the 3 day valour warg pen scenario which by pases years of development, which is ok it is just a different way some one likes to play. ultimatley tho the same reason we all do it , for progression of a character.

Quote Originally Posted by SotaMursu View Post
    Actually the gap between t2 raid gear and pre-raid gear is quite small.

For an example for a runekeeper, you get +6 item levels to your jewellery, and a -10% inductions set bonus.

gold essences (acquiring these are NOT related to raiding) are what makes the difference, not raid gear.

Besides, the people who acquired their raid gear first had to do it without raid gear. The raid is now EASIER, while the gear you can acquire before raiding is BETTER.
    That is very much class dependent. For example, for light classes were no problem to reach stats at all, and were hence easy to gear also. Lore master doesn't even need anything from the raid. But hunter and guard were another story, and for them raid gear did considerably improve stats. Not sure about some other classes as I haven't geared them for raid...

It is true, we all started with barter armor and if you manage to do raid with starter armor, than anything else is just extra, to make things faster and farmable.

If we had no hard caps, but instead strong DR on all stats, we would not have these issues...
    people would be closer together in efficiency and it would (obviously) be impossible to cap just about everything.
    Sure, there'd still be a difference between well-geared and badly-geared players, but the difference would be smaller.

Plus, there is the huge issue of badly balanced mainstats. The better your gear, the more essence-slots you have and such, the less mainstats. With mainstats being the worst choice for everyone, having equipment with less of them on it is always an improvement. If mainstats were worth it, the difference between non-essence equipment and essence gear would be smaller, again. And yep, as mentioned, the gold essences are obviously too strong. Imo, gold essences should never have existed on any level. No essence should ever have been stronger than the slot it was meant to use. Essences should give free choice where devs create bad items, but they should NOT give a double stat advantage (choice and more).

Still... the biggest issue in balance is the ILI system and its missing catch-up mechanics.

LotRo is the only game of which I know, that punishes people for doing content later. In every other game I know, coming late makes things easier or doesn't change anything. Yet, LotRo makes the ILI-grind longer by nerfing loot in older instances (mordor mostly), by reducing itemlevel of equipment in scaled instances (was 360 at release of u23 and went down to 355 some weeks later) and generally changing how things work usually weeks or months after some releases, after which many people already got their stuff from farming endgame content. I cant see a single reason why any of this is a good idea. Still, it happens on a regular basis.
    Last edited by Oelle; Jun 23 2019 at 03:29 AM.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    LotRo is the only game of which I know, that punishes people for doing content later. In every other game I know, coming late makes things easier or doesn't change anything. Yet, LotRo makes the ILI-grind longer by nerfing loot in older instances (mordor mostly), by reducing itemlevel of equipment in scaled instances (was 360 at release of u23 and went down to 355 some weeks later) and generally changing how things work usually weeks or months after some releases, after which many people already got their stuff from farming endgame content. I cant see a single reason why any of this is a good idea. Still, it happens on a regular basis.
    Lootboxes. Can't get decent enough stats to complete the content through game play = need embers to barter for the best stuff. Embers earning rate set to be low in game. The latest twist - when you've finished getting geared up through embers (grind for ages or buy to get past it), the next gear progression is your crafted (laugh) relic - raid gated. Buy solvents from store, to sell to make gold, to buy the raid item. After that, buy more solvents, to make your own essences.

It's plain to see, why it has been done the way it has been. I was speaking to someone who raids Anvil regularly just the other day. They meddled with damage and overtuned it, then patched it to reduce the increase, but . . . there is still an increase involved.

If this was even close to what some folk are suggesting, that SSG want more people in the raid, they would have put some rimes into t1, because to encourage non raiders into a raid, they'd need to start at the shallow end. But . . . rimes are exclusive to t2/3, and that . . . tells us everything we need to know.

It's less LOTRO nowadays than it's ever been, It's become looters of the raid online.
    Last edited by Arnenna; Jun 23 2019 at 04:39 AM.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    Lootboxes. Can't get decent enough stats to complete the content through game play = need embers to barter for the best stuff. Embers earning rate set to be low in game. The latest twist - when you've finished getting geared up through embers (grind for ages or buy to get past it), the next gear progression is your crafted (laugh) relic - raid gated. Buy solvents from store, to sell to make gold, to buy the raid item. After that, buy more solvents, to make your own essences.

It's plain to see, why it has been done the way it has been. I was speaking to someone who raids Anvil regularly just the other day. They meddled with damage and overtuned it, then patched it to reduce the increase, but . . . there is still an increase involved.

If this was even close to what some folk are suggesting, that SSG want more people in the raid, they would have put some rimes into t1, because to encourage non raiders into a raid, they'd need to start at the shallow end. But . . . rimes are exclusive to t2/3, and that . . . tells us everything we need to know.

It's less LOTRO nowadays than it's ever been, It's become looters of the raid online.
    lootboxes as their way to circumvent all that grind doesnt make sense either.

Even with the ilvl360 items from scaled instances and epic battles, anything in lootboxes and endgame had better stats. The only reason to take ilvl360 items was, that its easier to get those and that they dont have ridiculously high amounts of obviously bad mainstats (and therefore more useful stats).
    Lootboxes dont help at all with ILI grind.
    Lootbox gear has the same stupid stat distributions with the same ridiculous amounts of irrelevant mainstats like most other equipment.
    afaik (didnt open a lootbox since keys are no longer ingamerewards), lootboxes dont have those ridiculous essences which are stronger than the slots they fit in were calculated with (mostly golden ones).
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    lootboxes as their way to circumvent all that grind doesnt make sense either.

Even with the ilvl360 items from scaled instances and epic battles, anything in lootboxes and endgame had better stats. The only reason to take ilvl360 items was, that its easier to get those and that they dont have ridiculously high amounts of obviously bad mainstats (and therefore more useful stats).
    Lootboxes dont help at all with ILI grind.
    Lootbox gear has the same stupid stat distributions with the same ridiculous amounts of irrelevant mainstats like most other equipment.
    afaik (didnt open a lootbox since keys are no longer ingamerewards), lootboxes dont have those ridiculous essences which are stronger than the slots they fit in were calculated with (mostly golden ones).
    LI grind is just one of many. There are lots of others.

You don't need to open a lootbox to know that they contain embers. People don't open them nowadays for any items that are inside them, they open them for the ember reward and to burn anything else inside them for more embers. I'd hazard a guess that not nearly as many people open them as SSG would like now, and hence - enter the laughable new crafted relic that everyone has wanted for 5 years, gated behind a raid drop. One look at the AH and watching WC for a couple of hours will tell you all you need to know on that. The gaps in gear are just the tactic that feeds all this stuff. When you get people that raid shouting that everything, including old raids are way too easy, compared with some of the more casual players struggling through some of the tougher landscape instances, then every ounce of stat that one can squeeze in, counts. It's by design of course. Nobody would buy store items to sell, to buy a raid item, to make a relic, if they were getting by ok without it. The majority of non raiders are fine without it, but even some of those may fall for this regardless, not because they need to, but because the want to thin out the gap.

Here's an example for you. I'm in pretty good gear. All new pieces from vales obtained and slotted with the highest craftable essences. the rest of the gear is ember gear, again, all slotted with the highest crafted essences. 2 gold essences involved to boost mits. LI's are maxed. I don't struggle with anything on landscape at all, I can manage a 6 man Throne easily. While doing the Vales dailies (running in blueline so that I can keep moving through a public space), I down a mob with something between 3 and 7 hits, depending on crits. None of my stats are capped yet. Yesterday, I was invited to join fellowship with a player that had extreme gearing. I barely got a shot off amongst their one shotting run through the warg instance. If we were to pit that players against a much lesser geared. more causal player, the different would be so huge, they may as well be playing different games.
    Last edited by Arnenna; Jun 23 2019 at 08:32 AM. Reason: typos
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyaerunanethiel View Post
    Right thou art.

Oh how I miss The Mordor launch and Golden Update of Strongholds of the North Update 22 and 2017/2018. Before the embers revamp and Steel keys were available from dailies. One could prepare his /her character for Ettenmoors in a single day. The Abyss raid was greater , the grind was lesser and more optimal. Now the Insanity has reached level unseen before.

The Anvil was average at best and even grind before getting to the raid is ludicrous.

Update 23 and 120 character have shattered the balance furthermore and the grind and certain requirements are absurd even for masochists. You have play one game, focus on a single character and forget about life if you wish to acquire top gear and its unbelievably tedious. The Update 22 and Mordor was heaven to the tales which followed later on.

And 10 Tier II completions for one Golden essence which are quite powerful in comparison to others. Forget about raids or PvMP or grinding. Tis a pure torment since update 23. If you want to stay on Regular servers, focus on story, explore the lands, collect pets, participate in festival and so on, decorate your house. Do not become a slave of the most ridiculous grind ever.
    1st of all............ signed with both hands n feet!
    2nd but the real reason responding to your post..........
    this is the very 1st time i m reading you writting against the grinding policy the company has adopted!!!!!
    congaratulations mate!!! welcome to the club of insane mazohistic grinding haters!!!!!!!
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by Gertes View Post
    Golden essences are a big Problem, SSG missed to make the chest charbound ( also some bugs made them trafable etc.), what happend now is, that some people have aquirred tons of them (some players habe over 20-60 ).
    Also people are horting the Essence boxes and hope they will be lvl 125/130 ( what ever the New lvl cap will be). If this is the case they will have enough oft the best essences instantly, after the New expansio launches.

I hope you take a look at that SSG.

Also concider to make them charbound! Or let them also drop in instances/RAID so every player can aquirre enough of them , without the neee to do the Festival quests with 5 alts.

Hopefully you will change something but the current system is broken AS hell concidering how op the gold essences are compared to the New t3 ones, i really hoped that the craftable vale essences would be on the same lvl.
    really mate?
    the company claping hands n feet seeing people staffing lootboxes waiting for the expansion!
    thousands key will be sold if not milions!
    we r talking about good profit here!
    they dotn care about the rest of us!
    be unique dont buy!!!
    i really wonder if all the haters of this policy wont buy the expansion, r the ssg reconsider her policy?????
    a question for the community........
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by pikeperch View Post
    The difference between characters stats is way too much. The stats one can acquire from the anvil t2-3 gear are insane compared to the gear from questing, crafting and smaller instances. For example, a character with raid gear can have every important stat capped while having double the morale than a character without raid gear. A healer with raid gear can have higher morale than a tank without it. A tank with raid gear can have 300k more morale than a tank without it. The gold essences are only enhancing the problem, since it's not possible to get them anymore unless you currently have the best gear.

You point to a long term problem that apparently has only been made worse recently. Raiders demand superior gear as rewards for doing raids, although they deny they are being catered to even when they get it. However, the problem is that it results in a portion of the population having a substantial advantage due to their superior gear. After an initial scramble upon the introduction of new gear, when no one yet has the new gear, having the gear subsequently becomes a sort of gate for being included in grinding of the more difficult content. It also, as you've noted, raises other issues, such as the group with superior gear complaining about content being too easy - because it is FOR THEM. However, any complaints from those who find any content too difficult are often greeted with derision.

Quote Originally Posted by DKenny View Post
    You point to a long term problem that apparently has only been made worse recently. Raiders demand superior gear as rewards for doing raids, although they deny they are being catered to even when they get it. However, the problem is that it results in a portion of the population having a substantial advantage due to their superior gear. After an initial scramble upon the introduction of new gear, when no one yet has the new gear, having the gear subsequently becomes a sort of gate for being included in grinding of the more difficult content. It also, as you've noted, raises other issues, such as the group with superior gear complaining about content being too easy - because it is FOR THEM. However, any complaints from those who find any content too difficult are often greeted with derision.
    Aka learn to play noob. Well, guess what, if your stats and mits are orders of magnitude better than the poor sod struggling on landscape, of course it's easy for you and not them.

Everyone can get the raid gear and this stats if he is ready to raid.
    And the stats are needed for raid t3. Just open t3 and look the buffs.
    The foes hit much harder and have a lot more morale.
    With the next update we will get a level up and the dices will be rolled new.

Quote Originally Posted by DKenny View Post
    About which content do you speak?
    Raiding?
    Instances? They're easy with teal gear you get there. Easier with each piece.
    Landscape? This is far to easy even naked.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast