We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[Plugin] Class Trait Points Checklist

Well, enough people have asked for it, so I finally took a day and made this simple plugin.

This plugin is just a checklist of all of the ways to earn Class Trait Points. You can go down the list one by one, and it tells you where to look in your Quest Log or Deed Log to see if you've earned each point. If not, it includes a link to the relevant lotro-wiki page, so you can figure out how to get the quest / deed bestowed.

Note: This plugin won't fill in the checkmarks for you. There is no way for a plugin to detect which deeds or quests you have completed. This plugin is only a guide to help you determine which quests or deeds you need to do.

It saves your checkmarks, so next time you login, you don't have to recheck them all.

Download it from lotrointerface or use Plugin Compendium to install it (recommended).

Last edited by Thurallor; Jun 22 2019 at 06:15 PM.
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval
    Author of plugins: SequenceBars, Reminders, others

Thank you.

Nice idea, but in my situation plugin only show up "for reaching level" parts. All other parts don't show any confirmations, and he thinks I have 54/92 trait points

Quote Originally Posted by Elmagor View Post
    Nice idea, but in my situation plugin only show up "for reaching level" parts. All other parts don't show any confirmations, and he thinks I have 54/92 trait points
    It won't fill in the checkmarks for you. There is no way for the plugin to detect whether you have completed the deeds and quests. It is only meant as an aid to help you determine which points you need to earn.

Added a note to the OP to try to make this clear.

Thanks!

Added the ability to "iconify" the window in version 1.03 (now available at lotrointerface).