We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Items not delivered in store?

I logged a help ticket because I tried to buy 5x slayer accelerator in the store. It took my 450 lotro points, put the purchase in my history, but did not deliver the items to my character. The ticket was just closed telling me it was a known issue and that I should read the forums better. Since this is an actual problem where you've taken money from me and not delivered the purchased service, I'm afraid that's not good enough. I either need the slayer accelerators delivered, or I need my money returned, one or the other. If there was some sort of list being maintained until the issue was resolved, that would be fine, but since the case was just summarily closed and dismissed, that does not appear to be the case. So is there some process I should be going through to get my name on a list that I have missed? Because I'm not all right with just losing random money due to your system issues. Thanks.

We're investigating, thanks for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by teribithia9 View Post
    I logged a help ticket because I tried to buy 5x slayer accelerator in the store. It took my 450 lotro points, put the purchase in my history, but did not deliver the items to my character. The ticket was just closed telling me it was a known issue and that I should read the forums better. Since this is an actual problem where you've taken money from me and not delivered the purchased service, I'm afraid that's not good enough. I either need the slayer accelerators delivered, or I need my money returned, one or the other. If there was some sort of list being maintained until the issue was resolved, that would be fine, but since the case was just summarily closed and dismissed, that does not appear to be the case. So is there some process I should be going through to get my name on a list that I have missed? Because I'm not all right with just losing random money due to your system issues. Thanks.
    I have the same issue, for a master crafting recipe book. I received the same response from in-game ticket. Ticket closed, read the forums. My feelings are similar to the original poster. I hope this is a priority, since you're talking about taking people's money without delivering the purchased product. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by teribithia9 View Post

Wow, that was a rude response you got there.. Not very kind. Guess that GM need a Ear or two pulled.. Good we have RedPanda around ... tsktsk.. known issue.. read forum.. ticket closed.. hmm

Same. Until they get it fixed I would like the LP refunded.
    Be strong.

Your items should be delivered to you by now. Thanks again for letting us know and we appreciate your patience.

The recipe book I bought has not been delivered. It shows as purchased in my Store History in-game, but I did not get a receipt like I usually do and I don't have the book. I tried twice to purchase it, I only actually need one, but I'd like to either have the book or my LOTRO points back please. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexation View Post
    The recipe book I bought has not been delivered. It shows as purchased in my Store History in-game, but I did not get a receipt like I usually do and I don't have the book. I tried twice to purchase it, I only actually need one, but I'd like to either have the book or my LOTRO points back please. Thank you.
    I did the same thing. I tried to purchase Milestone skill II to unlock an additional skill to bind at Milestones. I tried to purchase it twice as well because I thought maybe the first order didnt work or something. They took my lotro points twice, I still don't have the skill, and my ticket was closed with the message to check the forums for updates. Very frustrating.

I did get my items delivered. Thank you for taking the time to answer each thread, Red Panda. I hope the posters above who had not yet received theirs have been taken care of and their issues have also been resolved, however.

Quote Originally Posted by cct12345 View Post
    I did the same thing. I tried to purchase Milestone skill II to unlock an additional skill to bind at Milestones. I tried to purchase it twice as well because I thought maybe the first order didnt work or something. They took my lotro points twice, I still don't have the skill, and my ticket was closed with the message to check the forums for updates. Very frustrating.
    I submitted another ticket in game. This time the GM was very helpful. They sent me the missing milestone skill through the mail so my character was able to learn the skill and they refunded the lotro points from the duplicate purchase.