We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

What to buy after Helm's Deep expansion?

Hii I am lvl 97 guardian wondering what to buy after Helm's deep. I did all the quests got lvl 95 blue gear from crafting but I feel kinda lost to where to go... Any suggestions? ( 1) It is not good to have a VIP acc right now maybe next year. 2) Also cant buy every quest pack expansion. 3) I would like to see end game content without much grind on skirmishes or epic battles. ).

Also I feel like a new player cause i just came back from a 2 year hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mau2099 View Post
    Hii I am lvl 97 guardian wondering what to buy after Helm's deep. I did all the quests got lvl 95 blue gear from crafting but I feel kinda lost to where to go... Any suggestions? ( 1) It is not good to have a VIP acc right now maybe next year. 2) Also cant buy every quest pack expansion. 3) I would like to see end game content without much grind on skirmishes or epic battles. ).

Also I feel like a new player cause i just came back from a 2 year hiatus.
    As a premium player, I suggest Central Gondor (provides 4 trait points) and/or Old Anorien (2 trait points)/ East Gondor (1 trait point). Because you are already level 97, you can reach level 105 easily from these zones.

From level 105-119, I think Mordor is enough with some Black book chapters.

At lv120, the Vales of Anduin is on the current trend as end game content.

I hope it helps. Have fun.
    Wose, Huorn, and Earth Kin are playable races; when will that day come true?
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-playable-race