We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

What is "strike skill" and "blade line" for champion?

As the title suggests, I've exhausted my goggle abilities and can't find an answer to the question. I'm playing a champion and have seen a few instances of something that affects my "strike skills" and other things that modify the "blade line". What EXACTLY are those things? Any ability that uses the word STRIKE? Is "blade line" anything within THE DEADLY STORM trait tree?

I wish the game explained these two things a little better or that there were better new player guides readily available and easily accessible.

Thank you for any help you're able to give.

Strike Red.
    Blade yellow.

strike skills are single target skills, including those earned from the red traitline.
    blade skills are mass damage skills, including those earned from the yellow traitline.

I may remember it wrong... but afair, most of those include a line of text in their tooltips stating which they are or simply have their type in their skillname...
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    strike skills are single target skills, including those earned from the red traitline.
    blade skills are mass damage skills, including those earned from the yellow traitline.

I may remember it wrong... but afair, most of those include a line of text in their tooltips stating which they are or simply have their type in their skillname...
    Listed in the writer under skills.
    All Red earned are strikes in addition and all yellow learned blades.

Yes, check your tooltips on the skills. It will say something like "Skill Type:Harmful, Blade" or "Skill Type:Harmful, Strike".

Strike = Single Target Skills...Devastating/Ferocious/Brutal/Savage/Feral/Merciful Strikes/Wild Attack, etc. etc.

Blade = AOE Skills...Blade Wall/Blade Storm/Rend/Raging Blade/Fury of Blades, etc. etc.