We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Class suggestion : Dwarf Captain

As we all know the dirty elves got the captain class! but why the elves? we dwarves need our captains to lead our massive impenetrable armies!
    Thus i think it fits dwarves well, i mean what's more motivating than a sturdy leader that fears none and keeps up the morale of his men by a nice large pint!
    And also there are dwarf captains in the LoTR lore

I see nothing wrong here a dwarf captain would work, but I wouldn't want see it, mainly cause for gameplay in my opinion races should only play certain classes to make you decide and chose what to play, rather then have all races play every class, as i know someone suggested dwarf Lore-master as well.
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

I'm against it or I've to level a new captain ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    I'm against it or I've to level a new captain ;-)
    If Hobbit captain ever became a thing I'd re-roll my captain lol

i really like dwarves!
    if i was to start now i would have rolled only dwarves (but never a rk! ok maybe 1 for storage mule :P )
    since day one i was wondering, why not a dwarf capn too? i believe this class should be baned only for the hobbits!
    (well the hobbits shouldnt had anything else than the hunter, burglar, minstrel, warden to the most)
    i like the dwarves so much that i used my aria to roll a new dwarf guardian, while my man guardian was 99 the day of mordor release
    after the HE captains i no more want a captain class opened for the dwarves!
    as i have written in others new class related threads, i wait n really want a new heavy class especially made for dwarves, a premioum one!!!
    Bharuk Khazad!
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar