We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Special Honey-roll

Can you capitalize the D in damage, it is really bothering me. Maybe even the R in roll too but definitely the d, Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JoRDee View Post
    Can you capitalize the D in damage, it is really bothering me. Maybe even the R in roll too but definitely the d, Thanks!
    Only after you learn to make paragraphs!
    Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    I had a boss once who was a real SOB. I won't go into details. His work was excellent; his personality wasn't. But he had one characteristic I admired. He'd frequently go off to meetings (on various continents) and deliver papers, and he'd tape-record them and bring them back for me to transcribe.

And whenever he said, "Now," I knew it was time to start a new paragraph. He was infallible in that regard. Even a clock that doesn't work at all is right twice a day; or at least, it used to be.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    It was too busy thinking about the big D to properly make a paragraph, and that ain’t damage he was thinking about.

Is flaming against ToS on forums? Id like to see some bans handed out LULW.