We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Housing Music Stops When Switching Characters

This bug has been around for quite some time.

Whenever a player logs off one character then logs in another, both within the same house, the housing music stops playing. The music doesn't play again until we map out of the area and map back in. Leaving the house and re-entering doesn't fix it, nor does removing the music and re-inserting it from the house decoration mode. Also, disabling music and re-enabling it in options doesn't help either.

Thanks.

PM for invite: Ciph, Cipha, Ciphariel, Ciphor, Ciphorin | Alartar, Gemitty, Serinfina | Shelrian, Shelwen, Shelwin | Alielyn, Alielys, Aliedyn, Alieryl

Quote Originally Posted by cipher_nemo View Post
    This bug has been around for quite some time.

Whenever a player logs off one character then logs in another, both within the same house, the housing music stops playing. The music doesn't play again until we map out of the area and map back in. Leaving the house and re-entering doesn't fix it, nor does removing the music and re-inserting it from the house decoration mode. Also, disabling music and re-enabling it in options doesn't help either.

Thanks.
    I never have this issue, when i have more then one character in my house and i change the music plays as soon as i load in.
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    I never have this issue, when i have more then one character in my house and i change the music plays as soon as i load in.
    This was in a premium kinship house, specifically Tol Lochú. And it happens with any music slotted for me.

PM for invite: Ciph, Cipha, Ciphariel, Ciphor, Ciphorin | Alartar, Gemitty, Serinfina | Shelrian, Shelwen, Shelwin | Alielyn, Alielys, Aliedyn, Alieryl