We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A Problem with Crafted Relics

My Level 55 hobbits Alphred Troute and Hedgerow Shrewburrow are in Moria at the moment with a levelling group called Club Eclair.

They have legendary items.

They have crafted relics for their legendary items. One of them had a relic that used to produce +50 morale and a relic that produced +10 Will.

Which isn't much, I know.

However, when I checked my legendary items after the most recent update I noted that the relic that once produced +50 morale now produces +4 morale, and the one that produced +10 Will now produces +1 Will.

And while the original crafted relics were pathetically weak given other changes that have taken place, I think that the new values are . . . well . . . hopefully rather unintended.

I would hope.
    Meadowlarke Sweetweed on Landroval. Also nephews and Bounders Ayrhawk, Wrennsong, and Little Meadowlark Sweetweed
    Club Eclair roleplaying group working our way through Volume II - we will be spending 2019 working our way through the Moria Instances (Alphred Troute, Hedgerow Shrewburrow). https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-II-Into-Moria

confirmed

Aye, with the last patch, values of those crafted relics have dropped their values , as you mentioned as an example +50 Morale to +10, and +10 Will to +1 Will etc.
    Haven't had the opportunity to check other crafted relic tiers but I hope the same is not the case.

I hope something gets done here soon.

I have noticed the same thing. Please advise SSG if this is intentional or a bug.... Thx

I just crafted some +10 Might relics for a guard just starting in Moria and they were all +1... Of little or no use and a waste of time to craft. I do hope this was an unintended bug.
    Why yes, I do remember the 1950's. Nuf said :)