We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Slayer deed bonus weekend

You have 33% chance to get bonus one for all slayer deeds.

I am sure many people will buy VIP for this.

I like the idea. It would definitely have to be VIP because of the points for slayer deeds.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

But this may cause some trouble for the normally questing people. If there are too many people doing slayer deeds, in the best scenario the normally questing people have to wait with the other players for the mobs to respawn.

That said, I don't know if there will be so many people doing slayer deeds. If people doing this are not too many and it is fast to get it done, this will prove to be a nice idea.

Quote Originally Posted by LightGatherer View Post
    But this may cause some trouble for the normally questing people. If there are too many people doing slayer deeds, in the best scenario the normally questing people have to wait with the other players for the mobs to respawn.

That said, I don't know if there will be so many people doing slayer deeds. If people doing this are not too many and it is fast to get it done, this will prove to be a nice idea.

I agree. There is nothing I hate more than trying to do quests and people clean house while I'm there, causing me to stay there for what seems to be forever.