We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hultvis npc invisible

I can see quest-rings on mini map, i can see other players targeting the npc's but i cant get quest or see them. I tried on 32 bit and 64 bit. I think they are the daily quest npc's just at the entrance of Hultvis. anyone else had this problem and if so how did you solve it?
    I would post a cool Signature here, but im to lazy to find out how..

You have to finish all the quests in the 6 regions (check your deed log - 6 quest area deed) to unlock these npcs

Quote Originally Posted by ElanorFb View Post
    You have to finish all the quests in the 6 regions (check your deed log - 6 quest area deed) to unlock these npcs
    ok thank you. im sure that must be it. just a minor bug then with the mini map. thank you
    I would post a cool Signature here, but im to lazy to find out how..

The problem is not so much the invisible NPC as the erroneously visible quest ring. Most (maybe all) the time, the NPC is actually visible at some other location, according to where you are in the quests. Langhár seemed to be the biggest problem in the Vales, in part because she appears at different locations depending on what quest you're on. She also follows you around for a while, and when you are near other players with their Langhár followers, it can get quite confusing with the number of glowing rings.

You can mouse over the ring to see which NPC is represents, and look for the NPC at other potential locations.
    Michaleo / Nodread / Wrytune / Truroar / Varmentor Toolmaker
    Landroval www.shadowbanekinship.com michaleo.wordpress.com

In several locations in the Vales I've noticed a quest ring on the mini-map/radar in a location that does not have an NPC there. For some of these situations, the NPC will appear in that location depending on where you are in a particular quest chain, but you'll need to find the NPC in a different location and progress the quest chain they are part of to make the NPC move to the other location.

In situations where the mini-map has a quest ring for an NPC but there is no NPC there, the main map appears to show the NPC's actual location correctly. There might be some cases where even the main map is wrong, but I've been through the Vales with two toons now and didn't notice any errors with quest rings on the main map.
    Therina - Hobbit Guard Rongo - Hobbit Warden
    Frood - Man Minstrel Garmun - Man Captain
    Zorosi - Dwarf Champ Froodaroon - Elf Hunter
    Southern Defenders - Arkenstone (formerly Elendilmir)