We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Legendary Servers Classic Skirm Vendor

So a LOT of the 65 items are off limits on Legendary. Care to explain SSG?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryucrat3 View Post
    So a LOT of the 65 items are off limits on Legendary. Care to explain SSG?
    Been wondering that myself, no reason why it should be locked so they probably forgot to unlock it. the classic 65 gear, as well as barterable gear for ost dunhoth.

Cordovan explained this on his Cord of the rings livestream.

According to him its intentional you can not barter these items at level 65 because this would ruinen the content progression. Appareantly you are supposed to do the level 70 content to purchase the level 65 gear.

Now these are Cordovans words not mine.

Obivously this is completely rediclious, first of all there is no level 70 content there is level 75 content so why cap it at 70. And then why would anyone at level 70 use level 65 gear. Please look into this more SSG.

Quote Originally Posted by Isdryal View Post
    ... because this would ruinen the content progression.
    I mean if they properly scaled 65 armor so it wasn't absolute trash this would be less of an issue.. As well as I guess, nobody at 65 cap back in the day should have used it either? Ruined the content it did. We should have waited for level 70 content wherever it may have been because everyone knows level 70 gear was better right? I mean come on. You had one job guys. Might as well get my rep up for the crafted gear which is better than anything.. Which should be just a step above skirmish gear, and 2 steps below group/raid gear.

Speaking of which? Where is 70 cap content? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Isdryal View Post
    Cordovan explained this on his Cord of the rings livestream.

According to him its intentional you can not barter these items at level 65 because this would ruin the content progression. Apparently you are supposed to do the level 70 content to purchase the level 65 gear.

Now these are Cordovans words, not mine.

Obivously this is completely rediclious, first of all there is no level 70 content there is level 75 content so why cap it at 70. And then why would anyone at level 70 use level 65 gear. Please look into this more SSG.

I think he means that it would ruin the progression bartering 65 gear from skirm camp without doing the actual content. Something tells me SSG will bring back old loot tables in an upcoming patch since the old loot has been scaled and even had replaced stats.