We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Burgs the currently top st dps as a support lass shouldn't be nerfed in terms of dmg rethink the state of burgs atm.

I think some adjustments are needed with bergs. The rework is good, but some dialing back is needed.

I bring word from Lord Elrond of Rivendell. An Alliance once existed between Elves and Men. Long ago we fought and died together. We come to honor that allegiance.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Treliarhs View Post

Farruquita (R13 Blackarrow) - Isabelpantoja (R12 Warg) - Laprimaderiesgo (R10 Reaver) - Exxuverancia (R10 Defiler) - Shakirah (R10 Warleader) - Sthlysia (R8 Spider) [Creep status: Ultra casual] | Yuzuriha (R10 Guardian) - Fresita (R7 Burglar) [Freep status: Retired since 2011] | LotRO since March 30, 2007 - Game's Founders Club

1. Let’s be clear here, PvMP hasn’t been updated or developed (aside from a map no one wanted that is just used by rank farmers) since 75/85 level cap.
    2. Not a single change to freeps that effects their precious PvE HAS EVER BEEN IN RESPONSE TO CREEPS.
    3. No request by creeps to nerf any freep class has ever ever ever been successful, most of the time they buff them instead.
    4. Don’t come in the PvMP forum after literally saying, “The whole moors and all the creeps should be deleted and forgotten.” Some of these players have been playing these toons for 12 years..... TWELVE YEARS, and here you come after playing 2 years of PvE saying to delete them because you want to protect your precious burg update #### of this forum.

Dude you have some serious rage issues if you think thousands of accounts should lose twelve years of hard work and commitment because your precious single character still can’t DPS with the big boys and you feel insufficient in some way. If you’ve been playing two years like you said in another thread, my suggestion to you is to learn to play your class, learn from those better than you, and let people enjoy playing the game how they want. It’s apparent you feel inferior because you can’t DPS more than a RK or Hunter, even when other burgs can sustain 180k DPS and burst at least 2x more than that, but that doesn’t change the fact that burgs were overtuned and need an adjustment.
    ~ Anaxander R9 Warden, Karukh R12 Warg ~ Formerly of Elendilmir

[QUOTE=Treliarhs;7940352]
    Quote Originally Posted by Areyekuwe View Post
    Creeps and moors should just be either COMPLETELY reworked or deleted, as it is, it is 100% unhealthy emotional drama filled place for very select few people. It just does not work / fit into current state of the game, at all.

Two paths:

#1. Delete the whole monster play.
    seems you cause the drama , never come to ettens or
    delete your account .
    My humble opinion./

This is the best solution Treliarhs .

I asked after u24 https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...(monster-play)

The server Sirannon is dead, Gwaihir is dead, Laurelin is dead, Evernight and Arkenstone no, but we are playing zerg ... not fun !
    The server Anor and Ithil , the population is dead, it remains the players subscribed for life .

Blame the developers, not the player even if he plays a burglar.
    Last edited by Magnumum; Jun 13 2019 at 09:51 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by AaronIU View Post
    1. Let’s be clear here, PvMP hasn’t been updated or developed (aside from a map no one wanted that is just used by rank farmers) since 75/85 level cap.
    2. Not a single change to freeps that effects their precious PvE HAS EVER BEEN IN RESPONSE TO CREEPS.
    3. No request by creeps to nerf any freep class has ever ever ever been successful, most of the time they buff them instead.
    4. Don’t come in the PvMP forum after literally saying, “The whole moors and all the creeps should be deleted and forgotten.” Some of these players have been playing these toons for 12 years..... TWELVE YEARS, and here you come after playing 2 years of PvE saying to delete them because you want to protect your precious burg update #### of this forum.

Dude you have some serious rage issues if you think thousands of accounts should lose twelve years of hard work and commitment because your precious single character still can’t DPS with the big boys and you feel insufficient in some way. If you’ve been playing two years like you said in another thread, my suggestion to you is to learn to play your class, learn from those better than you, and let people enjoy playing the game how they want. It’s apparent you feel inferior because you can’t DPS more than a RK or Hunter, even when other burgs can sustain 180k DPS and burst at least 2x more than that, but that doesn’t change the fact that burgs were overtuned and need an adjustment.
    Can't say better, still, the OP will not read, hes just on madness typing, he can't give solid responses, he can't solve easy questions, but it's for sure he can type a lot without reading others.
    Farruquita (R13 Blackarrow) - Isabelpantoja (R12 Warg) - Laprimaderiesgo (R10 Reaver) - Exxuverancia (R10 Defiler) - Shakirah (R10 Warleader) - Sthlysia (R8 Spider) [Creep status: Ultra casual] | Yuzuriha (R10 Guardian) - Fresita (R7 Burglar) [Freep status: Retired since 2011] | LotRO since March 30, 2007 - Game's Founders Club

Quote Originally Posted by Yuzuriha_EN View Post
    Can't say better, still, the OP will not read, hes just on madness typing, he can't give solid responses, he can't solve easy questions, but it's for sure he can type a lot without reading others.
    You come to sarcasm on a class and then you give your opinion on pvp ? stop sérious ...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Magnumum View Post
    You come to sarcasm on a class and then you give your opinion on pvp ? stop sérious ...
    Posting videos from old players does not make you any wise at PvMP.

A little reminder...

Quote Originally Posted by Yuzuriha_EN View Post

Assuming Evernight is the Only Server? k3k

PS: Show me your warg

PS1: yaaawn

PS2: Go bed, zS

It's a screen of Bullroarer ,my warg is rank 15 on Gwaihir ....

Thumbs up

my warg is rank 15 on Gwaihir ....
    So, there's no problem on posting a screen, or will you just Shut Up? If you can't prove anything like that clueless burglar, Areyekuwe, consider yourself also ignored from now. Such a pretty couple...

Show me that warg, or shut up, got it?

Nice try that Bullroarer thing, really... Unfortunately to you, this game still has 10 servers, and Gwaihir is a dead server, so let me not doubt but straight comfirm your number of rank 15's are actually zero, in equality to your skill

Last edited by Yuzuriha_EN; Jun 14 2019 at 12:11 AM.

^sur cela bonne nuit .

Thumbs up

BS
    Pictures, prove me wrong, because I am sure you got zero r15's. If you can't take this oportunity, you are doing nothing but comfirm you are a big liar, apart from a pretty unskilled burglar.

I prefer L'Air du Temps... ^^

oui voila la preuve

Thumbs up

my warg is rank 15 on Gwaihir .... but have no pictures nor proofs .... nothing .... aka More BS

Have fun with Areyekuwe, you two proved that both deserves to be ignored.

I play with my warg and I can not get anything ... but it's r15 from Gwaihir (No players? Am I that useless? Who knows .... Can't get a kill with a "Tyrant" I'm still wondering how in the earth I had reached that rank)

Last edited by Yuzuriha_EN; Jun 14 2019 at 11:11 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2