We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Aria should provide quest-rewarded trait points

I didn't get an Aria in order to have to go back and do stale content again for all my trait points - especially not when it involves doing more than 50 old quests on a character that could otherwise be doing endgame content. Don't you want to compete with other MMO's? Why can't you offer a content skip that's actually a complete content skip like your competitors do?
    Last edited by GeorgeBaggy; Jun 10 2019 at 09:18 AM.

Aren't there deed tomes that AoV characters can buy for a couple silver from class trainers, which complete the deeds and grant the points?

Not that it matters much.

As AoV toon....
    Your gear is garbage. On Mordor doorstep with 0 LoE.
    Your virtues are garbage.
    Your LIs are garbage.

Unless you got an alt with 50+starlits/500+ empos banked, who can grind ember dailies, are aren't gonna be doing endgame anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by scorrp10 View Post
    Aren't there deed tomes that AoV characters can buy for a couple silver from class trainers, which complete the deeds and grant the points?

Not that it matters much.

As AoV toon....
    Your gear is garbage. On Mordor doorstep with 0 LoE.
    Your virtues are garbage.
    Your LIs are garbage.

Unless you got an alt with 50+starlits/500+ empos banked, who can grind ember dailies, are aren't gonna be doing endgame anytime soon.
    Yes, you get deed tomes. Not quest completion tomes. You still have to go back and do a bunch of quests to get all your points.

Everything else you said is irrelevant to my post. I already got my toon to 120 and finished its LI's. I'm just annoyed that the content skip that came with my Mordor preorder isn't actually a true content skip, in fact leaving a large amount of old content incomplete. I struggle to understand many of the design errors this game's devs make sometimes. Just blows my mind.