We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Locking skill icons on GUI

Most players can manage pretty well the clicks on the screen, also in fast paced moments of the game.
    But, there are players that for various reasons are not so accurate in movements, or so fast reacting.
    Clicking and moving at same time the mouse over a skill icon on the bottom screen, like an attack or a defense icon, can lead to the icon being dragged out of its position.
    Doing so, the icon is lost, and the active skill must be searched again in the skill page of the character., to be positioned again.

It would be nice to have a locking mechanism toggle button in the end of the interface, to lock/unlock the skills layer. After all, we need to unlock it only when we want to add a new skill or reposition the skills, and this usually does not happen often. The game could be able still to add automatically "return to" or other automatically gained skills, but we would not risk every time to lose a skill during a combat.

What do you think about?

Quote Originally Posted by Duintadil View Post
    Most players can manage pretty well the clicks on the screen, also in fast paced moments of the game.
    But, there are players that for various reasons are not so accurate in movements, or so fast reacting.
    Clicking and moving at same time the mouse over a skill icon on the bottom screen, like an attack or a defense icon, can lead to the icon being dragged out of its position.
    Doing so, the icon is lost, and the active skill must be searched again in the skill page of the character., to be positioned again.

It would be nice to have a locking mechanism toggle button in the end of the interface, to lock/unlock the skills layer. After all, we need to unlock it only when we want to add a new skill or reposition the skills, and this usually does not happen often. The game could be able still to add automatically "return to" or other automatically gained skills, but we would not risk every time to lose a skill during a combat.

What do you think about?

under Quickslots, there is Lock Quickslot Bars...

i can't stand mouse clickers...join the cool kids and learn to use your keyboard

Yes, you can lock your skill bars. You can also bind it to a key that toggles the lock on and off. I have mine bound to V, which I believe is otherwise unused.