We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Introduction: Vales of Anduin won't complete

As they've completely given up helping in game, waiting until you log out and then close the tickets, I'll ask here.

After I already started the BB and was on 10.3, I logged back in and it gave me the Intro quest. It just says to come to Anduin. I don't see a ring for it and it won't complete even though I'm here and on the Book.

How do I get that quest to complete?

Quote Originally Posted by groucho42 View Post
    As they've completely given up helping in game, waiting until you log out and then close the tickets, I'll ask here.

After I already started the BB and was on 10.3, I logged back in and it gave me the Intro quest. It just says to come to Anduin. I don't see a ring for it and it won't complete even though I'm here and on the Book.

Wait for them to patch the bug.

I've completed the whole BBoM quest chain and "Intro:Values of Anduin" still hasn't completed.
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval
    Author of plugins: SequenceBars, Reminders, others

Quote Originally Posted by Thurallor View Post
    Wait for them to patch the bug.

I've completed the whole BBoM quest chain and "Intro:Values of Anduin" still hasn't completed.
    Misery loves company. Thanks for letting me know I 'aint the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by groucho42 View Post

a GM advanced the quest and let me turn in the quest at the Forest Gate talking with Legolas. GM answered the ticket in under 20min

Quote Originally Posted by Dorri_Hammerfist View Post
    a GM advanced the quest and let me turn in the quest at the Forest Gate talking with Legolas. GM answered the ticket in under 20min
    Let's hope they fix it with 24.1 fix on next week, as well as confusion situation with goblins questline/arwen questline where you can't find NPC and don't working as intendend daily repeatable quests

Thank you for bringing this quest stuck state to our attention. I have found the problem and a fix will be coming. Expect it in a week or two. At that time, if you have the quest underway, the quest will be removed from your quest log and re-bestowed.