We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

No Anniversary Encore?

I thought I saw that the Anniversary 2019 encore was going to start this morning. Has it been pushed back or are we not getting an anniversary encore this year?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jtjavins View Post
    I thought I saw that the Anniversary 2019 encore was going to start this morning. Has it been pushed back or are we not getting an anniversary encore this year?

Thanks!
    They never have any anniversary encore for years. Anniversary long enough without any encores

Thanks, I was just going by the wiki: An Anniversary Encore is also scheduled to run from June 7th 10am to June 18th 3am.

Where whoever wrote that got their info, I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by jtjavins View Post
    Thanks, I was just going by the wiki: An Anniversary Encore is also scheduled to run from June 7th 10am to June 18th 3am.

Where whoever wrote that got their info, I have no idea.
    It looks like it was copy/pasted from the 2018 page for Anniversary Celebration.

Quote Originally Posted by bourbonoso View Post
    It looks like it was copy/pasted from the 2018 page for Anniversary Celebration.
    Well that'd do it. I was hoping to finish up the scavenger hunt on my new main on Ithil, but tis not to be I guess.