We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Jumped at the Chance Title

Hello all.

Tonight I ran into a player with the title "Jumped at the Chance"

I asked them where they got the title and didn't get an answer. Google and the Wiki also failed me so I though I would ask here.

If anyone has the title and could see what the description is I'd love to know. As someone who likes collection all the things it would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Edit: So the title is a hidden deed in which you gain for jumping (shocking!) to a broken pillar at the dwarf bridge Hadhodiant in the Vales. Thanks to Chromite for the help.
    Last edited by WhiteWolf21x; Jun 07 2019 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    I just wanted to thank the devs for putting in a fun reward for the meta-deed in Update 24. I laughed when I realized his name was Bigby after I said "Wow, that's a Big Bee!"

Behold...Bigby:

This might help you track down the answer to your question
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

I've completed the meta deed as well. Still not sure about the title lol.

Must of missed something somewhere in the Vales.

Maybe message Chromite and ask...
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

You have to jump off Hadhodiant bridge (I did it from Hultvis side) onto the taller of the two middle pillars in the gap between the sides of the broken bridge, at 8.6N, 56.6W.
    Doesn't work if you land on any of the other 4 pillars. Naturally did all those first and the correct one last
    Morphen- Hunter
    Morpheth- Rank 6 Spider
    Kinship- "Tolkien's Legacy" on Vilya

Works even if you fail to stick the landing, as long as you were attempting the correct pillar.

How in the heck do you jump that far? I'm aiming for the taller pillar which is farthest away, but being a hobbit I can't jump close enough. Anyone can give me some pointers please?

Quote Originally Posted by NellBladewalker View Post
    How in the heck do you jump that far? I'm aiming for the taller pillar which is farthest away, but being a hobbit I can't jump close enough. Anyone can give me some pointers please?
    Try mounted?

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    Try mounted?
    Thank you Altair I'll try that!