We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Goblins at War questline

I have done every quest I could see/ find in the Vale. But my deeds says I am missing the Goblins at War part of a deed.
    I am not getting access to the Vale weeklies.

I did find an area near Vegbar with burning crops that I didnt have a quest go to. There are Loyal goblins there, but no quest.
    I did finish the Langhar quest line. Well she vanished when i handed in a quest and didnt give me a new one, so i take that as a finish.

I take it some quest bugged out somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by DwarfMover View Post
    I have done every quest I could see/ find in the Vale. But my deeds says I am missing the Goblins at War part of a deed.
    Might contact a GM by sending in a ticket, the deed progressed just fine for me upon finishing this quest.
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

I am not getting access to the Vale weeklies.

I did find an area near Vegbar with burning crops that I didnt have a quest go to. There are Loyal goblins there, but no quest.
    I did finish the Langhar quest line. Well she vanished when i handed in a quest and didnt give me a new one, so i take that as a finish.

I take it some quest bugged out somewhere.
    She vanished, but she should then be up the top with the other NPC. The quest arc should take you up to Goblin Town for a few more quests and an instance. But that's at the very end, so let's go back to the loyal goblins. Langhar should be further down the path (run back down, the way you came up), and if she isn't check your bag to see if you have a whistle to call her. There is a cave behind those burning crops that you need to go into, and also a small instance that you need to do there.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Thank you. I found her. She was back at that first house i completed. She must just not have respawned when i was doing the quest. there was no whistle.

It was the Goblins in Hiding quest that broke it seems. As she gives me that and 2 other quests now.

It happened again in another of her quests. All you have to do is stand there in whatever that lag is and she will appear.

That series of quests seems to be... not quite right.

Thank you. I found her. She was back at that first house i completed. She must just not have respawned when i was doing the quest. there was no whistle.

It was the Goblins in Hiding quest that broke it seems. As she gives me that and 2 other quests now.
    I have same ploblem. Can u give me her coordinates?

PS got it! 4.7N 59.5W
    Last edited by Pirogovich; Jun 08 2019 at 01:16 PM.

Thanks so much for the leg work. Those coords fixed my issue!

Thank you to all who helped on this

Quote Originally Posted by Pirogovich View Post
    I have same problem. Can u give me her coordinates?

PS got it! 4.7N 59.5W
    Just wanted to say thank you to all who were able to direct us back to the right place. I had stopped for the night while doing the quest line and the next day seemed to pick up in a different spot. Anyway, following the quests I had, I finished them and when I turned the last one in, she had no ring and the horn disappeared. Thought I was done with it, BUT NOOO! This could be the worst designed quest line in several years. When I first got to Ainhard with her and found him, there were eight - 8! - Langhars running around at the same time. Rings everywhere. I can only guess that maybe I clicked on the wrong one at some point and that interrupted the quest flow. Anyway, back on the right path and should finish soon so I can start the godawful grind that does not sound like fun. I could do the solo dailies for Skarhald and MT in under an hour to get stuff for my alts and to sell the SOE's to the rich raiders who don't have time for that anymore. This whole add-on seems rushed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by orangeman View Post
    Just wanted to say thank you to all who were able to direct us back to the right place. I had stopped for the night while doing the quest line and the next day seemed to pick up in a different spot. Anyway, following the quests I had, I finished them and when I turned the last one in, she had no ring and the horn disappeared. Thought I was done with it, BUT NOOO! This could be the worst designed quest line in several years. When I first got to Ainhard with her and found him, there were eight - 8! - Langhars running around at the same time. Rings everywhere. I can only guess that maybe I clicked on the wrong one at some point and that interrupted the quest flow. Anyway, back on the right path and should finish soon so I can start the godawful grind that does not sound like fun. I could do the solo dailies for Skarhald and MT in under an hour to get stuff for my alts and to sell the SOE's to the rich raiders who don't have time for that anymore. This whole add-on seems rushed to me.
    The Vales grind is very very simple and easy. Open public instances like Hytbold that take around ten minutes of your time. The Radagast grind is a bit more lengthy, but that's for fluff items. Real nice fluff items, but stuff you can live without if your time is limited. There isn't a huge amount to barter for at Radagast, so don't knock yourself out with it, just do a little at a time and you'll acquire all he has to offer over time.

Overall, the Vales update is very nice IMO. The landscape is lovely, rivers and forests - completely my bag, and the storylines are fun. It's bittersweet though, as it's completely killed off crafting.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

I liked the melt water streams coming off the mountain sides. New?

Thanks for the co-ords.

I felt a bit flat, I was all for taking on some big Warg, kiting it around the place busting a gut to save this npc and some elf comes spoil my fun. Having it come to a halt beyond the bridge had me feeling it was kind of meargh that all the drama took place where it was assumed I'd end up by this point like I'd actually be going toe to toe as a hunter and not drawing him off to my killing zone. To finish like this and find a quest hole... found the answer here though. Cheers

Edit: Sadly spirits quashed, wasn't back at the homestead for me, all I get is her quest ring on the mini map back in town at 7.9N, 58.7W. I too remember using someone else's npc to advance at one point, that could be my problem.

Edit 2: Found her at 8.1N, 58.1W further in town, she gave me a quest
    Last edited by Ballie; Jun 14 2019 at 05:16 PM.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them under a spot light

Thanks for feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    The Vales grind is very very simple and easy. Open public instances like Hytbold that take around ten minutes of your time. The Radagast grind is a bit more lengthy, but that's for fluff items. Real nice fluff items, but stuff you can live without if your time is limited. There isn't a huge amount to barter for at Radagast, so don't knock yourself out with it, just do a little at a time and you'll acquire all he has to offer over time.

Overall, the Vales update is very nice IMO. The landscape is lovely, rivers and forests - completely my bag, and the storylines are fun. It's bittersweet though, as it's completely killed off crafting.
    Thank you for the info on Radagast dailies. I'm not a big fluff guy and am usually on a time constraint so I will probably just skip those for now. Got to run the first of the dailies last night and they weren't too bad; pretty much like the Skarhald ones. Just wish the final boss in these instances was a bit harder. They all seem to go down easier than the regular mobs. All they have is more morale which really doesn't matter at this point.

Wouldn't have been a bad update if they hadn't messed up the Langhar quests. Flowed fairly smoothly except for a few back and forth quests, which I have come to expect over the years.

Hello dears! I can't finish the quest. It's finished, but I can't
    find Langhár. Help. In the areas of 4.7N 59.5W and 8.1N, 58.1W it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivarka View Post
    Hello dears! I can't finish the quest. It's finished, but I can't
    find Langhár. Help. In the areas of 4.7N 59.5W and 8.1N, 58.1W it is not.
    Langhár may also be at 6.3N, 60.0W, during the quest "Goblins in Hiding".

Thanks. She's there. But the quest she can not pass. What to do?

Thanks. She's there. But the quest she can not pass. What to do?
    What is the name of the specific quest that you are trying to finish?

The goblins at War

The goblins at War
    You have completed the instance "Revenge of the Great Goblin"? and now have the objective "Talk to Langhár"? If so, she should have appeared in Vegbár at 8.1N, 58.1W.

I completed the instance. Langhar did not appear in Vegbár at 8.1 N, 58.1 W

I completed the instance. Langhar did not appear in Vegbár at 8.1 N, 58.1 W
    Sounds like it's bugged, then. I would try canceling the quest and running it again.

(This is not one of the quests where Langhár can be found in multiple locations; she should be right there in Vegbár standing next to Skalla.)