We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 114

Thank you for reading the LOTRO Beacon! Don't forget to reply below to the Weekly Comment for your chance to win 500 LOTRO Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Thursday, June 13th. Good luck!

Andune Ensemble Encore

While exploring the Vales of Anduin, if I came across a patch of fragrant, unique flowers I've never seen before, I would pick as many as I could without causing massive environmental harm, and then and travel all the way to Bree-Land to bestow (throw) these flowers onstage during the next beautiful Andune Ensemble performance. Greatness deserves beauty...but let's just hope the flowers are not poisonous because I do not want to be thrown into the Bree-Town Jail. Captain Brackenbrook would not be proud if that happened, rest his soul. Everything we do is for him.

Fabulous decorations

I would gently pick the flowers, gather them together in a bundle and put them in vases to decorate my cozy hobbit hole. For there can never be enough flowers to brighten your spirits, even in the darkest of times...

While exploring the Vales of Anduin, you come across a patch of fragrant, unique flowers you've never seen before. What do you do?

Pick them to decorate grumpy-ol'-Grimbeorn's Hall

Sniff them, feel the petals, and make a sketch of them so I can ask someone what they are.
    Milarien Cardhra of Lorien (Minstrel), Mileirien (Warden), Milirien (Minstrel), Milafarien (Hunter), Ariestir (Rune-keeper) etc
    (Minstrel: The Tootsie Roll Pop of Middle Earth!) + other accounts
    Ring Guard of Rivendell (Gladden, formerly of Elendilmir), founded in beta
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/184766484880526/

Make camp fire, pick the flowers, make a fragrant and unique tea... and enjoy the color.... oooh, da colllerrrz....

Admire them, and leave them for others to do the same.
    Ealendil of Doriath, composer and member of Lindamar, Vanimar

Beware

Sleep my Pretties and then die.

I use the flowers to make new Essences

-Bel
    Belnavar - Captain - 120 - Brandywine

Recover my hope that good things will prevail

I will stand and admire the flowers, while remembering my journey to that point, my companions that fought to that beautiful thing could exist and bless our adventures.

I would pick one and save it as a reminder of the places I've been.

I destroy them.

I squeeze the flowers for precious drops of Vales Honey! Ain't no honey-roll like a Special Honey-Roll.

While exploring the Vales of Anduin, you come across a patch of fragrant, unique flowers you've never seen ...

before. What do you do?

As an Elf, and not one particularly well-versed in herbs and herbals, my first instinct would be to take a sample of the flowers, as well as the soil in which they grew, as well as samples of the flora nearby, just in case. Then, I would take all of the above to Rivendell. If not Elrond himself, surely there are many such Elves who could identify my discovery. Hopefully it could be used medicinally, or in some other way that could aide the Host of the West!

With warm regards,
    Khally

While exploring the Vales of Anduin, you come across a patch of fragrant, unique flowers you've never seen bef

Smells like Orc mischief to me. I recall the dreaded days of flower picking essences, so I will stomp on these flowers just to be safe.

Don't not pick the flowers

Being a botanist and conservationist, I look to see if there are any more flowers like that. I see that there is quite a patch of them. Since I'm in middle earth, and since I don't know if it is poisonous, I put my gloves on, get out my plant press (two straight boards). I take the flower stem and some leaves, but leave the plant intact in the soil. I carefully press the plant between the boards and put it back in my satchel. I'll take it back to the herbalist and have them determine what it might be.

The mysterious patch of fragrant flowers

While exploring the Vales of Anduin, I come across a patch of fragrant, unique flowers I've never seen before. I stop and savor the sight and smell for a time, and then return to hunting Orcs and Wargs, inspired by beauty worth fighting for.

Take some to the herbalists of Gondor.

Put some into a vase to decorate my house

Silently, open lotro-wiki.com.

I'd lay down next to them and rest contemplating getting some beehives to set up to make delicious honey.

While exploring the Vales of Anduin, you come across a patch of fragrant, unique flowers you've never seen before. What do you do?

-

Ahead tucked along the base of an oak tree of modest stature you spot a dark-green-leaved shrub covered with bright white flowers that you've never seen before. You approach the plant and are greeted by a complex beautiful scent, both sweet and musky. You lean in for a stronger sample of the flowers, delicate and fancy with many petals wrapped around each other in an almost rose-like pattern. The scent is overwhelmingly strong and beautiful, like a sample of the air of Valinor itself. Suddenly your revelry is disturbed by the emergence of an insect from within the chosen bloom. Quickly you recognise the threat and lean back as a large bee draws itself fully from within the blossom and takes flight, passing uncomfortably close to your left ear as it moves along to an urgent job elsewhere.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

She loves me.

She loves me not.

She loves me.

She loves me not.

She loves me.

She loves me not....

I would run to avoid dying before these enemies and their high damage values! But this time with a smile because of these beautiful flowers.
    And even if I'd die, I'd lie down in a unique bed of roses.
    Start customizing your vital here! PvMP could use some love!
    Join the discussion

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast