We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Burglar dumbed down

I am seriously not liking the burglar changes. I created my burglar pre-HD, and really enjoyed the complexity of the class, being able to set up traits for The Gambler, but still being able to use tricks and trick removal skills. You could really change what you were doing depending on what the situation needed on the fly. Buffs/Debuffs were random, and CCs galore. Running the burglar was challenging, and I enjoyed it. Now it is way too easy, and it isn't fun anymore. Bring back pre-HD burgs, for the love of Pete!

Quote Originally Posted by ancalima View Post
    I am seriously not liking the burglar changes. I created my burglar pre-HD, and really enjoyed the complexity of the class, being able to set up traits for The Gambler, but still being able to use tricks and trick removal skills. You could really change what you were doing depending on what the situation needed on the fly. Buffs/Debuffs were random, and CCs galore. Running the burglar was challenging, and I enjoyed it. Now it is way too easy, and it isn't fun anymore. Bring back pre-HD burgs, for the love of Pete!
    How does current change connect to pre-HD? I may only wonder.

In general game has grown and expanded. Just take a look at the new virtue system, that scale is where we are at, stats in thousands+ not in +10 to +20 range.

If you have built up your burg to 120 then (assuming you did) your challenges have grown to that level. And i have plenty of challenge on that level if speaking for myself.

But yes there is small number of the gaming population that likes to walk up-hill, bare foot -both ways!

So, i personally believe that challenges are there to be mastered and overcome and not to become mode of operation.

Cheers
    Last edited by Areyekuwe; Jun 10 2019 at 07:55 PM.
    dadislotroguides.com -Burg Guide
    Den of Thieves -All Burglar kin on Brandywine
    Areyekuwe on LOTRO wiki -link to the LOTRO wiki
    lotrointerface.com -LOTRO plugins