We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Befriending critters in the Vales of Anduin

I am trying to do the quests from Radagast, Befriending Critters and I am vondering why there is no indication of where to search.
    Yesterday I did the first one, had to find chickens and they were shown by rings on the map, no problem.
    Today I am trying the badgers and see nothing. To me it is impossible to find those although the area is mentioned in the quest, but nothing else.
    How am I supposed to find those, are there any other hints?

UPDATE

One of my kin mates had rings on the map. Maybe just need to relog.

there is a problem with this update that the quests objectives aren't always loaded on the map. removing the quest from the tracker and adding it again seemed to fix it for me

UPDATE

Went back to Radagast and got Radagast's Taming Treats today. Now I have rings on the map.
    Seem I just dont know how this is working, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Feuerhaar View Post
    there is a problem with this update that the quests objectives aren't always loaded on the map. removing the quest from the tracker and adding it again seemed to fix it for me

I picked the quest yesterday, and had the problem today.
    But as you can see, I have now rings on the map and it is working, after I went back to Radagast today and got Taming Treats.

Another question, do you know how to use Knowledge of taming? and what are they for?

Quote Originally Posted by Jegil View Post
    I picked the quest yesterday, and had the problem today.
    But as you can see, I have now rings on the map and it is working, after I went back to Radagast today and got Taming Treats.

Another question, do you know how to use Knowledge of taming? and what are they for?

Ahh found the answer. They seem just to fill up in bag, but has to be there for finishing the deed:
    Found in U24 release notes

Quests - Befriending Critters - Knowledge of Taming items granted by Radagast during his Befriend Critters quests are missing text telling you not to remove the item from your inventory. Doing so will cause progress of the Tender of Beasts deed to be reset. Once both Tender of Beasts deeds are completed, the Knowledge of Taming items will be automatically removed from your inventory.