We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

64-bit client FPS issues

When I am running the 32-bit client on nearly maximum graphical settings, the game will usually run a steady 60 FPS, of course with the stuttering involved with the 32-bit client.

However, when I run the 64-bit client at the same setting, I barely get 30 FPS, and the framerate dropping to below 10 if I turn on antialiasing. The problem persists regardless of which directx setting I use.
    Would anyone have any possible insight on this issue? I would really love to run the game stutter free like most people say the 64-bit client is.

I am running a Windows 10 laptop with a GeForce GTX 1050 TI graphics, and my processor is an intel-core i7-8750 @ 2.20GHz with 8gb of RAM
    Last edited by Natondin; Jun 05 2019 at 09:35 PM.

Make sure the lotroclient64.exe is running using the nvidia card, and not the integrated graphics card. I had exactly the same issue until I forced it to run using the nvidia card under nvidia control panel->Manage 3d settings->Program Settings options.
    Squirrel!

Exactly what Chompee said. Either on Bullroarer and on live, the nvidia driver never recognized the x64 client as a game and allocated it to the integrated gfx card
    The Champion of Eriador, Man-at-Arms Melvargil Eaglewing, Lord of the Ashen Wastes.

Geek Pub, Evernight

Thank you guys so much, works like a charm

Quote Originally Posted by Natondin View Post
    Thank you guys so much, works like a charm
    How are the FPS now? I'm curious x)
    The Champion of Eriador, Man-at-Arms Melvargil Eaglewing, Lord of the Ashen Wastes.

Geek Pub, Evernight