We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    A lot of lag in skills on 64 bit, I prefer to play on 32 with directX 9 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Vastin View Post
    We certainly did modify the auto-attack durations, but they were supposed to operate on a separate timing channel from the regular skills - but this doesn't seem to be the case.

I'll look at a fix for that ASAP while we figure out a better approach. Unfortunately the auto-attack system is literally one of the oldest and most cantankerous parts of LOTRO's design, and lets just say that it has proven resistant to change without breaking things.

-Vastin
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGoliath View Post

- Time of need damage bonus on imbued class item seems not to be working as intended -> doesn't give the dmg bonus.
    - Time of need attack speed bonus seems to be in conflict with routing cry depending on order. For example, when Time of Need is used before routing cry, routing cry replaces the attackspeed bonus (penetrating cry from red). It'a a bit weird, but I noticed it while using blue line with Time of Need and penetrating cry from red.
    - Time of need doesn't stack with routing cry (not sure if it's intended or not)
    I had written this in the topic

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...aptain-buglist

maybe take a look at it, if this was supposed to fix the conflict bug I had written down, it may be why.
    WhiteGoliath

Quote Originally Posted by Elwha View Post
    Can confirm, slowed attack duration and skill delay on Warden using the 64-bit client. New client was supposed to fix our gambit delay issue not make it worse. *facepalm*
    It isn't any better on the 32-bit client, I've tried it. My warden is the same.

I guess they managed somehow what they wanted but it doesn´t worked correctly.
    Pre U24 we´ve had skill-autoattack-skill.... no pause if we didn´t stop to attack.
    No we´ve skill-pause-skill... with sometimes an autoattack.
    So the missing autoattack seems like a delay or worldcooldown cause we can´t do skill-skill-skill somtimes interrupted of an autoattack.
    This is how the current situation looks for me

I looked with my warden and yes it's horrible in 64 bits ... beautiful graphics, but impossible to do a skill .

I though they changed it ages ago that the auto-attacks were a steady pulse that was independent of most skill plays/animations? The animation for the auto-attack is not an indicator of the actual frequency of the auto-attacks firing. Maybe I'm mis-remembering, maybe they changed it back...
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Quote Originally Posted by Frace View Post
    It isn't any better on the 32-bit client, I've tried it. My warden is the same.
    Yep, I experienced the same. Hopefully a fix comes in next week with the anvil fix.

Quote Originally Posted by NavarreBlood View Post
    Sometimes you've gotta break stuff to fix stuff - this is the way of the code.
    While that is absolutely true, there is something called "testing" that is pretty effective at identifying such problems before they get moved to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Vastin View Post
    We certainly did modify the auto-attack durations, but they were supposed to operate on a separate timing channel from the regular skills - but this doesn't seem to be the case.

I'll look at a fix for that ASAP while we figure out a better approach. Unfortunately the auto-attack system is literally one of the oldest and most cantankerous parts of LOTRO's design, and lets just say that it has proven resistant to change without breaking things.

-Vastin
    Any further update to this please?
    Knight | Captain | Arkenstone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2