We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Reason for absence

Hello all,

there is a reason why I fell silent in the past five weeks. I've spent a month in the hospital, after my right eye had failed me. The surgical treatment has worked, but it will take probably one more month until the bubble inside is gone. In the meantime, I am unable to play the game, and will read the forum only sporadically (reading it will cause stress on the recovering eye). I still do not know how well I will be able to see afterwards. Wish me luck, for the time being.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 120 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 120 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Minas Tirith under attack!

Good luck and get well soon!
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval
    Author of plugins: SequenceBars, Reminders, others

Big hugs & lots of well-wishing for you. Eyes are a delicate thing to be operated on!! Take very good care of yourself, & follow dr's orders, & get well!!

Good luck with your recovery. Hope you can get back to playing.

Best wishes and hope it's a speedy recovery!

good luck mate! best wishes on your recovery!
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

I hope that your recovery goes well and that we see you back here and in game when you feel up for it
    From f2p to p2p: nothing here is accidental
    https://www.gdcvault.com/play/102469...g-Monetization

Wow dude, that breaks my heart. Keep us posted on how you're doing!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Sorry to hear that... all the best and get well soon
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

Sorry to hear what you're going through. Sending good thoughts, wishes and prayers your way!
    other favorite middle-earth games: The One Ring RPG by Cubicle 7; LotR: The Card Game by FFG; Hobbit/LotR Strategy Battle Game by GW

Sorry to hear that I hope all goes well!
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!