We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    While traveling along the bank of the Brandywine River when you notice something shiny, you go to pick it up and discover it's....

A Toy Dog!

Shiny

While traveling along the bank of the Brandywine River when you notice something shiny, you go to pick it up and discover it's.... something shiny?

Cool LOTRO Points need

While traveling along the bank of the Brandywine River when you notice something shiny, you go to pick it up and discover it's....500 LP

While traveling along the bank of the Brandywine River
    You notice something shiny
    You go to pick it up and discover it's
    A ring of gold that's a tad too tiny.

While traveling along the bank of the Brandywine River when you notice something shiny, you go to pick it up and discover it's....

A hobbit in a pear tree wind chime.

A black steel key!

While traveling along the bank of the Brandywine River when you notice something shiny, you go to pick it up and discover it's...

...Mithril-Plated BACON! (Too bad we cannot eat it.)0
    "One thing drives out another." [Barliman Butterbur]

Something shiny . . .

[QUOTE=Ydnardo;7937712][COLOR=#F0FFFF]While traveling along the bank of the Brandywine River when you notice something shiny, you go to pick it up and discover it's...

Smaug's missing scale - how did that get here?

...As you reach down you that this shinny thing is a large gold coin. And have never seen such a design on a coin what seemed to be the embossed rendering of a red dragon but it was moving or I was drunk or both.. I got the courage to pick it up. The coin was warm to the touch almost hot the reverse side had the same dragon but from the rear. I notice some words written around the portrait that said " Flip this coin and you shall summon me.. I held out my hand and flipped the heavy coin and to my surprise there was a four foot tall red dragon flying right in front of me.... And then darn it I woke up in the mud along side of the road

An ivy leaf made of mithril and green stone. Where can it come from?
    <b>Wenthinitiel Rovalluin</b> - Hunter [Les Contes Perdus] | <b>Darothiel</b> - Runekeeper | <b>Fanildiel</b> - Champion | <b>Mouchamiel </b> - Warden | <b>Rainette</b> - Minstrel

This is secret ( :> )

MORE lembas bread. ... o.O

While traveling along the bank of the Brandywine River when you notice something shiny, you go to pick it up and discover it's _________!

The One Ring !!

Isoldis

While traveling along the banks of the Brandy wine river you discover something shiny, you pick it up and to your amazement it is a pass to receive a lifetime membership to the Lord of the Rings game!!

Not really there

Promise is a Promise

While traveling along the bank of the Brandywine River when you notice something shiny, you go to pick it up and discover it's.... the 500 Lotro Points that you guys promised me. Oh Thank You! *Wink *Wink

Congratulations, you have won this weeks contest!

Quote Originally Posted by ForthDauntless View Post
    ...pirate gold of mysterious origin, free to its finder! Arrrr!
    Congratulations, you have won this weeks contest!

Please check your forum mailbox for your points code. You can insert the code in the redeem code box within the LOTRO store to receive your points.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6