We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

"Strike Skills Power Cost" Imbued Legacy Scaling Issue

Pretty simple issue that appears to be a bug with the Champion imbued Rune legacy "Strike Skills Power Cost" where it appears to scale up to 33.2% cost reduction at legacy rank 79 as you're using Scrolls of Empowerment on it, but never actually passes 25% cost reduction.

While I'm aware that the legacy says under "Final Tier (79):" that the maximum possible rank yields 25% cost reduction the "Next Tier (x):" preview as you go up as well as the current tier preview when using an empowerment scroll both claim that the legacy surpasses 25%, scaling the same way as the Devastating Strike Damage and Merciful Strike Damage legacies.

I tested by checking my power costs with and without my rune equipped and it does indeed only reduce it by 25% (29% total reduction with the -4% above the line cost reduction on my rune) as shown below:
    Ferocious Strikes (no rune): 376 power cost
    Ferocious Strikes (rune equipped): 267 power cost
    267 / 376 = 0.7101 = ~29% cost reduction (25% legacy + 4% base above the line)

Just thought I'd point this out since I burned about 20 unnecessary Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment in my moors rune hoping to be able to use my combos better while under the effects of Latent Poison.
    Last edited by Fafoo; May 26 2019 at 10:44 PM.
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r11 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg), Gnarfang (r7 Spider) - Malicious (Freep) / Nefarious (Creep)

R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14