We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyaerunanethiel View Post
    The human being is right about the Reaver class part for they are indeed nearly completely useless , in particular if one looks from Duel perspective ~ For instance Battle under Stars when A mighty reaver has fallen against Radiant Star Queen of Calacyria. Durability level: Silmaril.

This video just proves certain freep skills have no business in PvMP and certain trait lines are garbage for balance and should be removed in the Ettenmoors. (I.e. yellow line low cd (spammable) incurable perma-slow.)

It also proves that a no-skill guardian can heal his way though a million damage by just mouse clicking a few skills and then calling it “skill”. I’d say this just proved that guardians should be nerfed.

If you don’t actively pvp or the extent of your pvp skill is farming freavers in OSG I suggest you leave this thread.

Thanks...
    ~ Anaxander R9 Warden, Karukh R12 Warg ~ Formerly of Elendilmir

Quote Originally Posted by AaronIU View Post
    This video just proves certain freep skills have no business in PvMP and certain trait lines are garbage for balance and should be removed in the Ettenmoors. (I.e. yellow line low cd (spammable) incurable perma-slow.)

It also proves that a no-skill guardian can heal his way though a million damage by just mouse clicking a few skills and then calling it “skill”. I’d say this just proved that guardians should be nerfed.

If you don’t actively pvp or the extent of your pvp skill is farming freavers in OSG I suggest you leave this thread.

Thanks...
    LMAO!

/signed
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

via Imgflip Meme GeneratorLet us keep thread civil or face the wrath of the Raven-Black Goddess!Perfect skin. Emerald-Green Doe Eyes. Raven-Haired. Crimson full Lipsliciousness, Unparalleled Facial Aesthetics. The figure shaped like a flawless diamond! See her look! She wants you to behave! She is sorrowful as well! Sometimes I keep staring at her for 10 minutes at least. The piercing gaze what would bring even Prime Dark Lord Morgoth Bauglir to his knees instantaneously! Even Luthien's song would pale in comparison! BEHAVE!
    Last edited by Vanyaerunanethiel; Jul 04 2019 at 10:24 AM.

Thanks...
    I’m in full agreement with this. That’s why you never see me in PvmP threads because I have no clue what I’m taking about.

But some times I do post to let people know I support you guys 100%. It really irks me when people say PvmP needs to be eliminated.
    Last edited by Nymphonic; Jul 04 2019 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyaerunanethiel View Post
    [URL="https://imgflip.com/i/34x9v1"]Let us keep thread civil or face the wrath of the Raven-Black Goddess!Perfect skin. Emerald-Green Doe Eyes. Raven-Haired. Crimson full Lipsliciousness, Unparalleled Facial Aesthetics. The figure shaped like a flawless diamond! See her look! She wants you to behave! She is sorrowful as well! Sometimes I keep staring at her for 10 minutes at least. The piercing gaze what would bring even Prime Dark Lord Morgoth Bauglir to his knees instantaneously! Even Luthien's song would pale in comparison! BEHAVE!
    I was civil by asking you to take your opinion that was formed with a lack of PvMP knowledge elsewhere. You are a Roleplayer, not a pvp’er so your opinion goes in the role playing forums. You do not actively pvp, you do not show the knowledge and skill base of someone who pvps, and your version of pvp is based on the roleplay of your guard slaying reavers in OSG which gained her a rank which was not obtained by progressing in the intended fashion by the developers. That was as civil as you deserve.
    ~ Anaxander R9 Warden, Karukh R12 Warg ~ Formerly of Elendilmir

I was civil by asking you to take your opinion that was formed with a lack of PvMP knowledge elsewhere. You are a Roleplayer, not a pvp’er so your opinion goes in the role playing forums. You do not actively pvp, you do not show the knowledge and skill base of someone who pvps, and your version of pvp is based on the roleplay of your guard slaying reavers in OSG which gained her a rank which was not obtained by progressing in the intended fashion by the developers. That was as civil as you deserve.
    Rank farmers are bad. Also it has to be the most boring thing ever.

Deer do not have green eyes, nor do they have eye brows and certainly not ones that look like a huge Sharpy painted them on.

I hunted and tracked deer my whole life and never seen one with green eyes.

Some taunt trolling is just beyond belief. Don't take the bait.
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

Quote Originally Posted by sapienze View Post

I hunted and tracked deer my whole life and never seen one with green eyes.

I hunted small game like quail, squirrels, rabbit, and so on, but never was any good at hunting deer. I was either in the wrong positioning that allowed to deer to notice me or just never had the patience to wait in a deer stand. And lugging that deer back home to dress and clean too!

I was pretty good with the small game, I had a bolt action .22 that I used. For the small game, not the deer lol. For that I used a lever action 30/30. I was actually really good with both weapons.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3