We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Arnorien Skarn

Arnorien Skarn

Anybody know where the best place to collect this is?

I'm not sure of where the best place is, but it's pretty much everywhere, from Eastern Gondor to North Ithilien. That should be grey if you're 120. That and Khazad ore were my easiest to mine.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Is there any particular part which seems to be better than any other. I've tried running around Pellennor Fields but the doesn't seem to be much there

Quote Originally Posted by Digaloo View Post
    Is there any particular part which seems to be better than any other. I've tried running around Pellennor Fields but the doesn't seem to be much there
    I just now tried looking online to answer your question, and all I see is just the zones where they are located. Pellonnor Fields is just a battleground, isn't it? Sorry, I can't log on and look, I'm at work right now.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Quote Originally Posted by Digaloo View Post
    Anybody know where the best place to collect this is?
    Upper Lebennin, just east of Pelargir. There is loads in the woods and fields around Glaniath, and not much to get in the way except livestock. I mined about 400 chunks there in a couple of hours the other day, just doing circuits around the town.

Last edited by TheArtilleryman; May 23 2019 at 01:57 PM.
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

A single best place for this? I've never found one, akin to, say, Giant Valley or Nan Wathren. Ores/wood/scholar materials do drop off humanoids as well as random loot from treasure nodes (chests/backpacks/corpses).
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

Skoironk crafting instance will yield you a nice amount each day.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Spelling/Grammar Police:

The word is ANORIEN not ARNORIEN. It is derived from the word Anor (cf.) and the Gondorian province of Anorien. ARNOR is the destroyed Northern Kingdom of the Dunedain, relating to GONDOR the Southern Kingdom.

This mistake is like saying BARVARIA -- which is neither Barbaric nor Bavaria.

Maybe that's why OP can't find any?
    Pelennor is not a good place. I would say east of Pelennor is a lot better.