We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How is Anor holding up these days?

Thinking of returning to play on Anor, how is the server population these days? Also in my recent news I have a new GF which means I will actually have my second lifetime account available for her to play... That leaves me the Question to decide between what would be a good team classes to play, Currently leaning towards Loremaster x2 or the ever coveted duo team of Hunter and Captain. it has been I think since October of 2018 since I played last so any advice or tips would help quite a bit. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronstone View Post
    Thinking of returning to play on Anor, how is the server population these days? Also in my recent news I have a new GF which means I will actually have my second lifetime account available for her to play... That leaves me the Question to decide between what would be a good team classes to play, Currently leaning towards Loremaster x2 or the ever coveted duo team of Hunter and Captain. it has been I think since October of 2018 since I played last so any advice or tips would help quite a bit. Thanks!!
    Can’t really speak for pop on Anor as just recently rolled a new toon, but it seems more active on the chat channels than Laurelin (which is still pretty active). Someone else can help you better there.

As for duo play, my son and I play a guardian/champion duo. It makes mincemeat of most landscape content. In tougher fights, the fact we don’t have much healing between us makes for a nice challenge, as we have to tactically time our taunt skills right to make sure we shift the aggro off each other if one looks to be in trouble. It’s quite fun
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

Have a Captain in Endgame and some toons around 20.
    As many wait for the next update (Mirkwood+Enedwaith)

See still now and then LLF 20/25 Greater Barrows or Fornost.
    I join then sometimes with my small one.

As i dislike Hunter in Common, i do not see coveted in Hunters.
    Pick a RK they will do the same job, or the other job (heal). it can only do not the mainjob of porting :-) but you get a Rez.

Captains are allways great.

As on the Classic Server, you will find here people that know what the skills and the others.