We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[LAURELIN, MUSIC] "Tinnúlaer, Edhellen Lalaith", music performance by Lindamar

“Tinnúlaer, Edhellen Lalaith”
    “Summer nights, Elven merriment”

Lindamar presents an evening with elven themed music and poetry for the warmer summer nights to come.

Date: June 2nd, 2019
    Time: 3 pm servertime (8 pm GMT, 9 pm GMT+1)

Event details:

Lindamar, ensemble of Bar-en-Vanimar, invites all free people, elves and elven friends, to come and share with us as we through elven themed summer music and poetry celebrate the coming of warmer nights filled with merriment, laughter, and dancing.

This time we gather in beautiful Lindon, at the Elven Pavillion, south and uphill of Celondim. As the performance draws to a close, visitors will be invited to share with us either a poem or a song befitting the spirit of the event and season. So, please bring one or both if so inclined.

OOC details:

This is an in-character and timeless event, as some of the band members may be elsewhere. Every one, elf-friends or good natured travelers of the free people, with a reasonable purpose for visiting or staying in area at the time of the performance, are most welcome to attend.

Towards the end, visitors are welcome to come on stage to share with us a poem or a song of choice, as long as either respects the spirit of the event. Poems and songs should also respect a reasonable length of performance (max. 2 mins and 4 mins respectively). Please PM your interest at the event to one of the contact persons. Depending on number of interested, more than one poem and/or song may be shared.

event page: https://laurelinarchives.org/node/49504
    My Lotro blog :)

*bump*

If you are a streamer interested in streaming this event, please make contact with either Elvealin or Ealendil through in-game mail on Laurelin.
    Ealendil of Doriath, composer and member of Lindamar, Vanimar

I took time to see Lindamar perform in Celondim yesterday evening and I must admit I have never been one of those players who has gotten into the music scene of LOTRO beyond seeing the odd player inside the Pony or a band perform outside to a casual audience. I was always one for exploring the many territories across the realm and trying to immerse myself in the associated roleplay.

What I saw yesterday by Lindamar was outstanding. The way the lyrics blended with the music created a magical scene with members of the band taking different roles as the performance was conducted.

Lindamar changed my mind yesterday, so I thought I should eat some humble pie and thank the players for the amount of work they put in to bring the performance to the Laurelin player base.

Thank-you!

Quote Originally Posted by Khalis_Laurelin View Post
    I took time to see Lindamar perform in Celondim yesterday evening and I must admit I have never been one of those players who has gotten into the music scene of LOTRO beyond seeing the odd player inside the Pony or a band perform outside to a casual audience. I was always one for exploring the many territories across the realm and trying to immerse myself in the associated roleplay.

What I saw yesterday by Lindamar was outstanding. The way the lyrics blended with the music created a magical scene with members of the band taking different roles as the performance was conducted.

Lindamar changed my mind yesterday, so I thought I should eat some humble pie and thank the players for the amount of work they put in to bring the performance to the Laurelin player base.

Thank-you!
    Thank you Khalis for your appreciative and encouraging words, we are humbled by them. It is our pleasure to bring the Laurelin community these performances, to further and strengthen the bonds of friendship and belonging among all of us who have come to immerse ourselves in the wondrous world of the professor. This is for all of us.

For those of you who missed it, but would like to take part in the performance, Druidsfire streaming the event, a huge thank-you to her. Here is her video of the event.
    Last edited by Tuilerie; Jun 04 2019 at 10:08 AM.
    Ealendil of Doriath, composer and member of Lindamar, Vanimar