We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lost mail, Connection freeze during restart (Cleaning up old connection)

Ok here goes, so I logged in today and went to check mail, there was none - in fact total empty (should not be the case at all), so I thought maybe the connection is a little funky so I logged out and the game just sat there, it couldn't log out properly, so I thought, well, maybe I need to restart it, did that and got stuck @ cleaning up old connection, read forums tried rename of userpref .ini thingo eventually i got back into game (after some delay), however I still have no mail, and it seems like a total cleanout, and chat channels do not work at all.

in 'World' channel:
    The chat server is temporarily unavailable. Please try again shortly.
    You are not in a World Channel.

in Kinship channel:
    The chat server is temporarily unavailable. Please try again shortly.

So far it seems the only thing i can do - is /tell someone (and i got a response so it does work).

Ok: from my msging in-game, it seems many people are having problems, I really think you need to possibly shutdown and figure this one out. (that is if you guys are even @ works which I doubt considering the timezone).
    Last edited by tre75; May 19 2019 at 11:39 PM.

I know on Crickhollow chat was down for hours. It was quiet. I didn't like it.
    "I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic

Yea it was a pain all around . I am just glad it was not just me

Unhappy

Update: was on autohorse too Jarnfast and i noticed mail coming in, got there and mail was all there, I had to go into the actual Jarnfast town instances and got stuck on loading screen, had too Alt+F4 it, yep Crickhollow is definately broken at this point in time.