We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

5th Memorial Day Cookout on May 26th

On Sunday May 26th Second Breakfast will be holding our Fifth Memorial Day Cookout as we celebrate the coming of Forelithe or the arrival of the summer. we will be catching some fish to fry up later, as part of our first contest, and plenty of food and drinks.

Then a horse race through the shire homesteads, If your new or visiting the server be sure to save your Horse Whistle for the race!

We also have Best and Worst outfit contest so bring your Best (or worst) Fashion to the Party!

Be sure to bring your Instruments as well, cause all will have the opportunity to take the stage! and afterwards there will be Fireworks!

Of course for the contest in game Prizes will be awarded.

Party starts at 2pm EDT/11am PDT/20:00 CEST/18:00 GMT at 4 Brookbank Street, Greyheight, Shire Homesteads, located right across the bridge from housing supply. Hope to see you there!
    Pontin Level 130 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

the cookout begins tomorrow, hope to see you there and join the fun!
    Pontin Level 130 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

A very, very, awesome event. TY for hosting me.
    "I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic