We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Anniversary scavenger hunt quests deadline?

In past years, we had some time after the Anniversary Festival ended to finish the quests on the scavenger hunt. So far, I've not seen any announcement of such an extension this year. Did I miss it? If not, can we please have a clear statement of the deadline to finish those quests?

Quote Originally Posted by Jargonaut View Post
    In past years, we had some time after the Anniversary Festival ended to finish the quests on the scavenger hunt. So far, I've not seen any announcement of such an extension this year. Did I miss it? If not, can we please have a clear statement of the deadline to finish those quests?
    As far as I know, it ends midnight Pacific (US) May 19th. Finish a card before then, to get that year's reward and open the next year's set. Finish all three if you can, before that. The event has already been extended, a bit, if I am remembering correctly.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

"Through May 19th, shut off at 3:00 am Eastern on the 20th."
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...t=#post7931110

so far no word on if they will extend it again or not this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jargonaut View Post
    I think it was available only in 2017, when Scavenger Hunt was a new thing.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!