We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post I can upload soundtrack tunes recorded

Salutations

During play time, I've recorded lots of Lotro soundtracks for myself since I couldn't find soundtracks for download online. I don't have all of them since I haven't completed the game, and there's probably too much for an entire game, but I already recorded a lot including Rivendell.

Should I upload them somewhere so anyone could explore the tunes, or this is a violation of copyright?

The best place for that question is a Copyright Attorney, or ask SSG's Attorney. But in general anything in copyright protected material is also protected by copyright, unless it has been specifically placed in the public domain by the owner or expiration of Copyright.

I am not an Attorney, nor am I offering legal advise, you want that go to an attorney.
    Ujest - 120 Lore-master, Opun Tia - 104 Warden, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 61 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

There are several channels on YouTube with LOTRO music. I'm guessing(I have no education in law) that as long as you don't make any money you should be ok. But man, I wish SSG would make some kind of deal with iTunes or Amazon music.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check