We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    In 30 minutes the game worlds will be coming down, please find a safe place to stable your mount..

You are riding across the Eastemnet when you notice a small bird keeping pace with you. Eventually, you stop, only to have the bird stop as well. The bird hops on your shoulder and whispers in your ear: "My precious!"

or: "You have come at a most fortuitous time!"

or: "I know it will do no good, but would you help me with something?!"
    Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. -Marilyn Monroe

Thumbs up The bird hops on your shoulder and whispers in your ear: "_________!"

"Polly wants a cracker!"

You are riding across the Eastemnet when you notice a small bird keeping pace with you. Eventually, you stop, only to have the bird stop as well. The bird hops on your shoulder and whispers in your ear: "Tag! You'r it!"
    Why yes, I do remember the 1950's. Nuf said :)

You are riding across the Eastemnet when you notice a small bird keeping pace with you. Eventually, you stop, only to have the bird stop as well. The bird hops on your shoulder and whispers in your ear:

“Shikaka!”

When Life Gives You Rotten Lemons, Your Lemonade Will Taste Horrible !

Talking Gandalf sends his regards!

You are riding across the Eastemnet when you notice a small bird keeping pace with you. Eventually, you stop, only to have the bird stop as well. The bird hops on your shoulder and whispers in your ear: "Gandalf sends his regards!"
    Best regards, Iluve Tawarwait

You are riding across the Eastemnet when you notice a small bird keeping pace with you. Eventually, you stop, only to have the bird stop as well. The bird hops on your shoulder and whispers in your ear: "_________!"

"Im Chavez!"

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

"Today is my one hundred and eleventyth Beacon! I mean birthday!"

"Bingo has a message for you, he thinks he may have left a pot boiling on the fire, could you go back to his house and check?"

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

You are riding across the Eastemnet when you notice a small bird keeping pace with you. Eventually, you stop, only to have the bird stop as well. The bird hops on your shoulder and whispers in your ear:

"It's Gwai here... Need a ride?"

You are riding across the Eastemnet when you notice a small bird keeping pace with you. Eventually, you stop, only to have the bird stop as well. The bird hops on your shoulder and whispers in your ear: "Posture Check!"

'Could you please remove this horse's mane hair from my foot?'

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 120 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 120 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Minas Tirith under attack!

"The road goes ever on and on..."

You are riding across the Eastemnet when you notice a small bird keeping pace with you. Eventually, you stop, only to have the bird stop as well. The bird hops on your shoulder and whispers in your ear: “last one to Helm’s Deep is a rotten egg!”
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

...Seek an old man at Eomer's Vengeance!!!!

...The bird hops on your shoulder and whispers in your ear: "You're going the wrong way!"
    I hear the jury's still out on science...

You are riding across the Eastemnet when you notice a small bird keeping pace with you. Eventually, you stop, only to have the bird stop as well. The bird hops on your shoulder and whispers in your ear: "Captain pets really need a revamp!"

You are riding across the Eastemnet when you notice a small bird keeping pace with you. Eventually, you stop, only to have the bird stop as well. The bird hops on your shoulder and whispers in your ear: "I'm hungry. Got any Lembas? "

You are riding across the Eastemnet when you notice a small bird keeping pace with you. Eventually, you stop, only to have the bird stop as well. The bird hops on your shoulder and whispers in your ear: "Welcome back, Legowelt. I'm trilled to sing to your strums once more!"
    Loge, Snowbourn.
    Founder of First Knights

...The bird hops on your shoulder and whispers in your ear:

"Psst ...It's LOTRO's Birthday!"
    “Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. It is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay; Small acts of kindness and love. Why Bilbo Baggins? Perhaps because I am afraid, and he gives me courage.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien

...The bird hops on your shoulder and whispers:

"They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!"

As the birds flies off, you still hear the echoes of its warning. "Isengard...gard...gard.."

Legolas looks at you and shrugs.

You are riding across the Eastemnet when you notice a small bird keeping pace with you. Eventually, you stop, only to have the bird stop as well. The bird hops on your shoulder and whispers in your ear, “Stop me if you’ve heard this one ..."

“The Gaffer is travelling the road between Hobbiton and Bywater in a wagon pulled by a pony. The weather is fine, the road is firm, and the pony is feeling his oats, so he’s trotting at a good clip. Suddenly a chicken overtakes the wagon at a phenomenal pace.

Surprised, and a little doubtful of what he has just witnessed, the Gaffer clucks to the pony and prompts him to canter, in an effort to catch up with the chicken and get a better look. As the wagon draws alongside the bird, the chicken surges ahead in a burst of speed, passing Bywater and disappearing up the road in a cloud of dust.

Amazed, the Gaffer cracks his whip above the pony’s ears, encouraging the beast to a gallop. Just as he’s closing on the chicken a second time, it veers suddenly to the left and down a small hill to Frogmorton. The Gaffer pulls up his sweating pony at a house near the village entrance, to find a local resident leaning on a fence and chewing on a straw.

“Somethin’ I can do for you, Gaffer?” asks the Frogmortoner (for want of a better appellation).

The Gaffer explains the incident with the chicken and how he cannot believe poultry could ever travel so fast on two feet.

“Ah,” says the Frogmortoner, “That was one of my chickens you saw, and they don’t have two feet, they have three. I breed ‘em that way on purpose, see.”

“Three?” exclaims the Gaffer, “Whatever would you want with a three-legged chicken?”

“Well,” says the Frogmortoner, “I have three young-uns, see, and they all like drumsticks.”

The Gaffer stops to consider this, and it strikes him as an entirely reasonable reply, but another question occurs to him.

“How do these chickens taste?”

The Frogmortoner takes the straw out of the corner of mouth and shuffles his feet before answering.

“Don’t know. We’ve never caught one.”

You groan and advise the bird he should not tell such fowl jokes.

"It's free real estate."

Quote Originally Posted by StoatMandible View Post
    You are riding across the Eastemnet when you notice a small bird keeping pace with you. Eventually, you stop, only to have the bird stop as well. The bird hops on your shoulder and whispers in your ear, “Stop me if you’ve heard this one ..."

“The Gaffer is travelling the road between Hobbiton and Bywater in a wagon pulled by a pony. The weather is fine, the road is firm, and the pony is feeling his oats, so he’s trotting at a good clip. Suddenly a chicken overtakes the wagon at a phenomenal pace.

Surprised, and a little doubtful of what he has just witnessed, the Gaffer clucks to the pony and prompts him to canter, in an effort to catch up with the chicken and get a better look. As the wagon draws alongside the bird, the chicken surges ahead in a burst of speed, passing Bywater and disappearing up the road in a cloud of dust.

Amazed, the Gaffer cracks his whip above the pony’s ears, encouraging the beast to a gallop. Just as he’s closing on the chicken a second time, it veers suddenly to the left and down a small hill to Frogmorton. The Gaffer pulls up his sweating pony at a house near the village entrance, to find a local resident leaning on a fence and chewing on a straw.

“Somethin’ I can do for you, Gaffer?” asks the Frogmortoner (for want of a better appellation).

The Gaffer explains the incident with the chicken and how he cannot believe poultry could ever travel so fast on two feet.

“Ah,” says the Frogmortoner, “That was one of my chickens you saw, and they don’t have two feet, they have three. I breed ‘em that way on purpose, see.”

“Three?” exclaims the Gaffer, “Whatever would you want with a three-legged chicken?”

“Well,” says the Frogmortoner, “I have three young-uns, see, and they all like drumsticks.”

The Gaffer stops to consider this, and it strikes him as an entirely reasonable reply, but another question occurs to him.

“How do these chickens taste?”

The Frogmortoner takes the straw out of the corner of mouth and shuffles his feet before answering.

“Don’t know. We’ve never caught one.”

You groan and advise the bird he should not tell such fowl jokes.
    Nice Ronald Reagan joke.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast