We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question [POLL] Questionnaire about PvMP

Hi everybody!

About a week ago, Alexanda and I teamed up to brainstorm for PvMP improvements.

We have gathered many ideas from players we've interacted with and players we haven't: we evaluated on great ideas from the forums and YouTube as well as many ideas that were just suggested in various world chats or private conversations.
    These may just be a few questions, but they are important to gather the community together instead of fighting amongst ourselves: leave that to the Ettenmoors.

Today, we are all just players of the LotRO community.
    Once we have plenty of votes in the polls, we will send the completed list, with explained poll data (as well as posting it in the "Player Suggestion Thread") to Cordovan and the dev team.

So we made a questionaire just for you to vote in if you'd like! Click here to be redirected to the Google Form.
    If you like an idea: Great! If you don't: Also great! If you feel the urge to comment your feelings about something or an idea: Even more great! Just be sure it's constructive and not destructive criticism, thanks!

Thank you for your time and valuable opinion!
    Start customizing your vital here! PvMP could use some love!
    Join the discussion

The link requires that we log into a google account, that excludes many of us.

I bring word from Lord Elrond of Rivendell. An Alliance once existed between Elves and Men. Long ago we fought and died together. We come to honor that allegiance.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by eanamdar View Post
    The link requires that we log into a google account, that excludes many of us.
    I'm afraid I can't change that because it's limited to 1 response, which requires participants to log in. Otherwise filtering duplicates is impossible and we do want to have accurate data in the end.
    Making a Google account shouldn't be too difficult!

It's for a good cause, so if you wish to support Lotro, make a Google account. Even if it's just for the questionnaire.

Edit: In case you'd prefer voting elsewhere, you could join the Lotro Discord server to vote using reactions on Alexanda's polls there.
    Last edited by SlopranoDark; May 16 2019 at 01:53 PM.
    Join the discussion

I choose to not have a google account, yahoo account, or any of the other intrusive and invasive linked resources that create huge security risks.

I bring word from Lord Elrond of Rivendell. An Alliance once existed between Elves and Men. Long ago we fought and died together. We come to honor that allegiance.

Quote Originally Posted by eanamdar View Post
    I choose to not have a google account, yahoo account, or any of the other intrusive and invasive linked resources that create huge security risks.
    Absolutely understandable! However, you can't waterproof anything and I'm confident that Google doesn't intend to put you or anyone else at risk.
    The risks are only created by people who like to exploit data breaches and / or hack. As long as you make use of a strong password, 2-step verification (if available) and other provided security enhancements the risk can be minimalized a lot!

Either way, don't feel obligated to create an account to vote here, please.
    Stay safe.

PS: It's getting slightly off-topic and I'd like to kindly ask if we could stay on-topic (aka. the poll and its content). Thanks!
    Join the discussion

everyone needs a hobby! good luck on getting your suggestions implemented.

Mortem Tyrannis

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by subadar View Post
    everyone needs a hobby! good luck on getting your suggestions implemented.
    Thank you very much!
    Join the discussion