We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Very confused about the deed "Rapid Fire"

My level 50 Hobbit-Hunter has the deed "Rapid Fire", which reads "Use Upshot, The One Trap, or Rapid Fire" 1000 times.

I have spent *ZERO* Class Trait points on this character. Therefore, I do NOT have Upshot, The One Trap, or Rapid Fire activated. (In fact, I only have 29 Points Available, so I cannot possibly activate these skills at present because they each require 30 Class Trait points.)

Strangely, the deed shows 194/1000.

Before I file a bug report, can anybody tell me what I'm doing to cause the deed to increment? Thanks.
    Last edited by LoveRPGs; May 16 2019 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveRPGs View Post
    My level 50 Hobbit has the deed "Rapid Fire", which reads "Use Upshot, The One Trap, or Rapid Fire" 1000 times.

I have spent *ZERO* Class Trait points on this character. Therefore, I do NOT have Upshot, The One Trap, or Rapid Fire activated. (In fact, I only have 29 Points Available, so I cannot possibly activate these skills at present because they each require 30 Class Trait points.)

Before I file a bug report, can anybody tell me what I'm doing to cause the deed to increment? Thanks.
    The class deeds aren´t adjusted to the new traitsystem. the dfferent tiers for the classdeeds are levellocked but sometimes we arenßt able to fullfill them directly. Level a bit and do the deed if you got enough traitpoints this is all we can do.

I just killed some more mobs. Now, the deed shows 207/1000.

I am fighting only with Dazing Blow, Bard's Arrow, Quick Shot, Blindside, Swift Bow, Blood Arrow, Merciful Shot, and the default melee / range attacks. Clearly, one of those skills is causing the "Rapid Fire" deed to increment.

Should I file a bug report?

I just killed some more mobs. Now, the deed shows 207/1000.

I am fighting only with Dazing Blow, Bard's Arrow, Quick Shot, Blindside, Swift Bow, Blood Arrow, Merciful Shot, and the default melee / range attacks. Clearly, one of those skills is causing the "Rapid Fire" deed to increment.

Should I file a bug report?
    Ah k interessting. Just enjoy it. I doupt they will change/fix it after your report.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    Ah k interessting. Just enjoy it. I doupt they will change/fix it after your report.
    Over the years, some of the trait and skill names have been changed; I think you will find that Quick Shot is Rapid Fire.

You may also notice it takes about twice as long as the tooltip suggests, due to an animation glitch.

If you add the trait you are looking at to the tracker, you can see what skills make the counter go up.

I am not 100% convinced Rapid Fire is working correctly at the mo; not since they messed Barrage up.

My level 50 Hobbit-Hunter has the deed "Rapid Fire", which reads "Use Upshot, The One Trap, or Rapid Fire" 1000 times.

If you watch the skills firing off, every now and then Swift Bow will go off without the induction. That increments the deed. I couldn't figure out either until I tracked the deed and started watching what advanced it.
    Sinistral - Hunter, Fisherman, Inn League Member

"Using a bow to stand upright since the Second Age"